Ranking
Original Post
[Solved] Unable to access certain game rooms
I appreciate all of your help, in advance.

For some reason, I am unable to access certain game rooms; such as: 500 tc Tourney - Aikidobigdojo.tbm, 500 tc Tourney - Twinswords4fixed.tbm

This is not due to any of my current infractions.
I have updated to the new version - 3.94 - of the Toribash Application

I am able to access most other Tournament rooms, etc. So I am at a loss as to why I am getting disconnected before entering these specific gaming rooms.

Cheers all.
Yeah, like me.
Try to check/repair your local area connection
Last edited by Kyle; Dec 21, 2011 at 11:11 AM.
Does this always happen?
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Hehe, I see you're replying to a lot of posts cozza ;)

Yes. It. Happens. All. Of. The. Time.
There has not been a single time, since I updated to the new 3.94 version of Toribash, that I have been able to access these rooms.

I am unable to access certain game rooms; such as: 500 tc Tourney - Aikidobigdojo.tbm, 500 tc Tourney - Twinswords4fixed.tbm

This might sound a bit crazy but is there by any chance that you don't have the mods? Try use them in free play.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
And how right you are... thanks.

Would someone be able to post these mods on this thread, with specific details of where they should be placed, etc.

Or some other way to get those two mods.
Look at the top of the forum, note the "Mods" link.

The belong in toribash/data/mod/

Obviously toribash changes depending on version & install location.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Thanks.

I'll try and do it now.

Edit: Ok, I copied and pasted the 'code' - which I found after I searched through the 'mods' tab, on the menu - from twinsword4fixed, onto notepad, and saved it into the mods folder, with the file extension ".tbm" Ignore the speech marks.

So now, the mod appears and is able to be played. However, there are no swords, rules, or other such things that make the mod unique. In other words, it reverts to the default game rules.

Still looking for a solution - part way there I think..
Last edited by Deuteria; Dec 22, 2011 at 06:26 AM.
If anyone has any other information/tips/etc, that they deem would be helpful, please do not refrain from posting here.

I still have not solved this mystery