ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[Solved] Is Support a real Game support?
i reported a ragequitter
and the answer was quitting a tc final is no ban worth
i told the 1st rule in every game especial in budo is not to fucking leave and fight till end and the answer was it has no relevance LOL
beside that i had a screeshot with txt wich shows that that guy qittet indeed
so where is the problem for killin those fags?
Quitting a game isn't ban worthy considering you can't know for sure if they quit at that moment on purpose or because they had real life stuff to do.

There isn't even a posted rule that you're supposed to fight until the end.

If the staff said they won't warn/infract/ban him for it, then they won't warn/infract/ban him for it. They make the rules. That's how it works everywhere.
Originally Posted by Rayleigh View Post
Quitting a game isn't ban worthy considering you can't know for sure if they quit at that moment on purpose or because they had real life stuff to do.

There isn't even a posted rule that you're supposed to fight until the end.

If the staff said they won't warn/infract/ban him for it, then they won't warn/infract/ban him for it. They make the rules. That's how it works everywhere.

ok, rl is a good reason ,but if the guy said after asking why i have to fuck myself and screen it - that is for me a reason to ban
but i give it up for now and live with the nice philosphy of the even nicer admins
Originally Posted by OneInchPunch View Post
ok, rl is a good reason ,but if the guy said after asking why i have to fuck myself and screen it - that is for me a reason to ban
but i give it up for now and live with the nice philosphy of the even nicer admins

Actually, if he says something like that multiple times, it's considered excessive flaming and he will be warned/infracted/banned for it.
Well, I see that you guys are both infracted. Spamming and having a discussion in the forums isn't a nice thing.
Also, OneInchPunch, this is a game, and as all games it has rules. Ragequitters, as Rayelight explained, can't be spotted that easily. If you want to report insults or that kind of stuff, you can.

Closing thread, if you have any kind of problem, pm me; hanz0 already told you to pm him in case that you had any further doubt, and you didn't do that. Good job.