Toribash
Once upon the the the the, there was a shitty stuttering robot who who who likes to do the do do. He did did the boom boom because hes retarded.Then one day he was smart. but but but he he he still stutters like your mom when she she she did some sex of the oral in front of the kid orphanage. Raping women is legal at bar except our bar because we're chivalrous, chivalrous we're because Money sucks ass. So I started stick my cock apparently Russian now. My grammar sucks but english is even worse than my cute dick.Meanwhile, Kaito also fucked a child in the ass so damn hard he was arrested. His asshole gaped and im retarded. We need money, because he's thot just like a little someone specially educated from detroit packin a pistol. So, we initiate a foreplay session with a glock and cuckoo clocks dick kicked rocks up in iraq but ossama saw my pink pantsu

these fam are unforgettable for sure

Aegis | jdawg2001 | rawrneru | Manta | DarkDranz | Trice | Raiken

Aeon - RAM - Liquor

Once upon the the the the, there was a shitty stuttering robot who who who likes to do the do do. He did did the boom boom because hes retarded.Then one day he was smart. but but but he he he still stutters like your mom when she she she did some sex of the oral in front of the kid orphanage. Raping women is legal at bar except our bar because we're chivalrous, chivalrous we're because Money sucks ass. So I started stick my cock apparently Russian now. My grammar sucks but english is even worse than my cute dick.Meanwhile, Kaito also fucked a child in the ass so damn hard he was arrested. His asshole gaped and im retarded. We need money, because he's thot just like a little someone specially educated from detroit packin a pistol. So, we initiate a foreplay session with a glock and cuckoo clocks dick kicked rocks up in iraq but ossama saw my pink pantsu. This story's shit.
Once upon the the the the, there was a shitty stuttering robot who who who likes to do the do do. He did did the boom boom because hes retarded.Then one day he was smart. but but but he he he still stutters like your mom when she she she did some sex of the oral in front of the kid orphanage. Raping women is legal at bar except our bar because we're chivalrous, chivalrous we're because Money sucks ass. So I started stick my cock apparently Russian now. My grammar sucks but english is even worse than my cute dick.Meanwhile, Kaito also fucked a child in the ass so damn hard he was arrested. His asshole gaped and im retarded. We need money, because he's thot just like a little someone specially educated from detroit packin a pistol. So, we initiate a foreplay session with a glock and cuckoo clocks dick kicked rocks up in iraq but ossama saw my pink pantsu. This story's shit. what
the
fuck
I think we should to stop this story...

So feel free to start it

Aeon - RAM - Liquor

I got hoes when i was

Aeon - RAM - Liquor

I got hoes when i was whipping the benz, breakin them shins
Pickled is alright
And fresh is quite a delight
Creati0n-approved
I got hoes when i was whipping the benz, breakin them shins. ready for spaghetti
Pickled is alright
And fresh is quite a delight
Creati0n-approved