ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Lottery over, presents delivered!
santa Moderated Message:
Lottery over, send no more money. Drawing will happen soon. Watch out for updates.

Why hello there, welcome to the one and only Toribash Christmas Lottery hosted by the Marketsquad!
This is the place where you can blow away all your Christmas money and get the slim chance to get way more out of it than anywhere else!
I am proud to be able to present you more valuable prizes than ever before!
Now let's get right to it.

What is this and how can I get it?

Well, aren't you a fast one? This is a lottery of course! You buy a ticket and win epic sh1z. Excuse my French, *ahem*.

There are three tiers of tickets you can choose from:

• Cheap and Cheerful Tickets: 5,000 TC per ticket; 45,000 TC for 10 tickets
• Luxury Item Tickets: 10,000 TC per ticket; 90,000 TC for 10 tickets
• Mystery Tickets: 20,000 TC per ticket; no discounts

Each tier has more expensive prizes than the one before, but look for yourself!

Send the money you want to spend on tickets to Santa. Please make sure to mention which tickets you are buying. If it is not clear which ones you are buying we are going to assume you want Cheap and Cheerful tickets.

You can buy as many tickets as you want as many times as you want.

Use this form and put it into the message when you send santa the money. If you do not put it into the message when you send the money you will get Cheap and Cheerful tickets Do NOT post it in this thread.

Tiers:
Amounts:
User this is for:
If you want to keep the tickets for yourself just leave the third line empty. If you happen to be a nice person who wants to gift tickets to someone else, put their name into the third line!

What is up for the grabs?

The prizes for the mystery tickets remain secret. You do not know what you are getting into!
Please note that the prizes still may change.
We also do accept donations. Just send all donations to ishi and they will be taken care of!

All prizes are no-qi!

Prizes

Oh boy oh boy, when does this end?

That is a very good question! I have no ide…
ON CHRISTMAS YOU D…
This lottery ends right on Christmas. No more tickets will be sold after the December the 25th at 0:00 Standard Time. As soon as the bells ring in London and it's the 26th the magic is over and you missed your chance!
The drawing will happen on the next day or whenever Santa wakes up from his alcohol induced coma.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED

Shoutout for the nice people out there!

y0, if you want to be a nice person and happen to be ridiculously rich, why not go out and find someone poor to gift them a ticket or two? We do not only take donations but also accept people buying tickets for each other!
Just send the money over to Santa and fill out the form accordingly. The rest will be taken care of for you!

Donations

Also watch out for GM tourneys! Some of them may or may not have ticket prizesssss \o/

Feel free to ask questions and Happy X-mas and a Merry New Year everyone!

secretly brought to you by #hi
Last edited by Santa; Dec 26, 2014 at 01:04 AM.
Okay just missing the 256 L and R pecs now.
"An American monkey, after getting drunk on brandy, would never touch it again, and thus is much wiser than most men." ~Charles Darwin
Good to hear, though I still haven't received anything lol

Edit: thank you
Last edited by Ylaric; Jan 28, 2015 at 03:58 PM.
what a lovely night it is