ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Leaving aswell
Unfortunately, I must say good-bye. It appears that I don't fit in much here, and the only people I really get along with are Swyne, ale and Liquidoom (Who I don't know much either).

Originally Posted by Toast
If shamshank ever applies for tint, my answer is

*random "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" video*

Originally Posted by Zinx
Are you stupid?

Originally Posted by Arglax
Get rid of this guy, what is he doing in Tint?

When I was trying to have some fun in IRC:

Originally Posted by Habeeb
Nothing dummy.

Originally Posted by Rayleigh
Shamshank; Enough of the self highlight.

Honestly, sorry. I thought that I would fit in quite well here, but I was mistaken.

It may seem like those comments were meant as a joke, but I took them pretty personally. When half of the people in a clan act they wish I wasn't in the clan, it hurts. I really wanted to stick around, but the feeling of being unwanted around a group of really cool guys isn't so pleasing.
Last edited by sham; Oct 21, 2011 at 04:51 AM.
inq.
if you didnt fit in then Tint wouldn't have accepted you
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
I don't see how a comment from Habeeb and me telling you to stop doing something in IRC would even have an effect on you leaving Tint.

Also, Arglax isn't even in Tint (the fact that he was doesn't matter: he is not in the clan at this time).
Originally Posted by celloman View Post
I liked you....

I liked you too.

Originally Posted by Toast View Post
You realize that was a joke right.

It didn't seem like it.

If someone called you stupid and says that you don't deserve to be in the clan, I think it might've affected you aswell.

Personally, it made me feel sub-par to the rest of the clan, so I felt like it was time to leave.

Originally Posted by Rayleigh View Post
I don't see how a comment from Habeeb and me telling you to stop doing something in IRC would even have an effect on you leaving Tint.

Also, Arglax isn't even in Tint (the fact that he was doesn't matter: he is not in the clan at this time).

I was just trying to have a little fun, but it was shot down.
Last edited by sham; Oct 21, 2011 at 01:52 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
inq.
y....yo.......you're leaving?

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Fuck man, shit hurts.

Well, good luck to you man.
Stay in touch.
Inactive Due to RL Issues.
But I still love [l]. I also love you.
I respect your decision and I don't want to interfere because I know how you feel. Regardless I thought highly of you from the moment you joint Tint.