Toribash
Original Post
Toribash 5.0
Hello guys i want to ask you guys when do you think toribash 5.0 will be released?
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
after 6months or more.
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Hampus said that the other big jump of Toribash will be the 5.0, sooooo it will not take much time to begging relased, but, let's be patient.
Keep walking
ok i cant wait i think its going to be great
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
Can somebody explain what will happen in the 5.0 update? Everyone says it'll be awesome, and that it sounds cool, but I don't even know where to look to see planned changes.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
Not getting your hopes up but 5.0 could just be another update just with new settings items and some other things. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pW6DcTSx2JM Link is other ideas of what it could become.
Originally Posted by SkyWhale View Post
Can somebody explain what will happen in the 5.0 update? Everyone says it'll be awesome, and that it sounds cool, but I don't even know where to look to see planned changes.

Originally Posted by Anti-Virus
Not getting your hopes up but 5.0 could just be another update just with new settings items and some other things. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pW6DcTSx2JM Link is other ideas of what it could become.

i think on Toribash 5.0 will use DirectX to give some delicious graphics, more cuality on the game, and probably, the sticky blood (wich is one of the most asked suggestions, and..... (*cough* Hampus said it will be a feature on the 4.0 so he have the loan to do it on the 5.0 *cough*)) also, a with the DirectX thingy, he can make a Toribash Xbox One version, who will be pretty much awesome. And as happend with the 3.0, it's something that it's previewed, he will put new a new camera control thing probably, since this camera is buggy, old and that sucks.

EDIT: also, another fact is that on the 5.0 will have like a "/oculus" or "/set oculus 1" command to activate a Toribash version to the Oculus Rift, Hampus is working on it, and it's pretty much awesome, just imagine you on first person of uke recieving skeets, or even viewing you'r tori fighting in a Spar, or uke bash; i think this feature will be a pretty much epic experience to every one who tests it.
Last edited by TananPro; Oct 13, 2015 at 11:17 PM.
Keep walking
there's always the possibility that the devs have found a way to make 2< player games work

however as of right now, no one other than the devs know what is in store for 5.0, nor when it will be released

don't keep your hopes up. as of right now it's a mystery
I'm just gamin' man