Toribash
uhhh? what on earth is this? why me, the oldest member of the clan was kicked out I was here when it was called SOA back in 2011, I was here when it was called legendary 2014-2015 and when it was named origin I was here. Honestly, I find it extremely disrespectful that I was kicked from the clan without a say. Not to mention the new leaders I have no knowledge about.

It appears some old members who were once part of the clan a long time ago came back and wanted to own this historic clan. I demand an invite to the clan Asap.

Most of you don't know how this clan even became what it is today.
or even know who werewolff was (the original founder) before l3rk. (aka)
zeus.
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐I just want to say, Hello ۩͇̿V͇̿I͇̿P͇̿۩ (Maia<3) (>._.)> PM
[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2044493_18.gif [/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by emoney78 View Post
uhhh? what on earth is this? why me, the oldest member of the clan was kicked out I was here when it was called SOA back in 2011, I was here when it was called legendary 2014-2015 and when it was named origin I was here. Honestly, I find it extremely disrespectful that I was kicked from the clan without a say. Not to mention the new leaders I have no knowledge about.

It appears some old members who were once part of the clan a long time ago came back and wanted to own this historic clan. I demand an invite to the clan Asap.

zeus.

Emoney, I'm Redd, I messaged you regarding reviving the clan and you responded weeks later, you were inactive and Duck gave me permission to revive the clan, I was here in 2011 aswell "SEC" and again in 2014/15 as oOMELGES, so "oldest" no. I came back to this game a few weeks back to find every member aside from you and Slay belle or w/e and that you'd kicked everyone, I find this highly disrespectful too. If you wish to be apart of this clan and join it's revival, you're welcome, but you left this clan to die and will have no further authorized say in what happens until you prove yourself worthy and active once again.

zeus.

Basically what Redd said. We didn't even kick you out, it's part of the revival process.

You know, if instead of this arrogant post you simply wrote "Hi could you invite me back?" I would have already sent you the invite.
Well.. I apologize, I was angry mainly because I was miss informed and me and xxgangstaxx (aka l3rkdeath) and I were going to reborn origin ourselves. I'm sorry I attacked you all, yet my apology must not mean much, because what was said was said.

But If you do feel my existence would contribute to the clan. I would gladly join again, yet you are in the power of that decision. And I understand if you feel that would not be for the best.

Also Redd, when I was going to respond to you, I realized your account was banned. What happened if you don't mind explaining.

p.s I never kicked everyone from the clan. I did not have a high authority power over the clan for years actually.
Last edited by emoney78; Jul 25, 2018 at 10:10 PM. Reason: Writing errors
[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2044493_18.gif [/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Zamboo View Post
Hey guys!

Hey Zamboo!

Well.. I apologize, I was angry mainly because I was miss informed and me and xxgangstaxx (aka l3rkdeath) and I were going to reborn origin ourselves. I'm sorry I attacked you all, yet my apology must not mean much, because what was said was said.

But If you do feel my existence would contribute to the clan. I would gladly join again, yet you are in the power of that decision. And I understand if you feel that would not be for the best.

Also Redd, when I was going to respond to you, I realized your account was banned. What happened if you don't mind explaining.

p.s I never kicked everyone from the clan. I did not have a high authority power over the clan for years actually.

Emoney, temp ban for farming a tc booster to gain tc for hosting bet servers, but my main will be unbanned within a week or two,

Emoney i feel obliged to invite you back due to your status as an ex member, but none of us ever knew you, despite my time here I never spoke to or recognized your user. If you feel inclined, I'd appreciate it if you'd write a standardized app so we can all get to know you,

Cheers, I hope this is an understandable request!
Okay, I will write an application.