Toribash
Originally Posted by Redundant View Post
Justin Bieber is a talented entertainer and musician who happened to become very successful and rich. He is currently going through some unique circumstances due to his position as person of public interest. Who cares? There are people who do far worse things and receive far less hatred.
When someone becomes so successful the haters come out who want to suck anything out of beauty and things that make life enjoyable for people, which is certainly the case for Justin Bieber's music (yes, he makes people happy with his music).
If you are on a moral crusade against Justin Bieber and have nothing but pure hatred for that poor guy, please evaluate your life choices.
Cheering for someone for attempting to punch someone is pathetic. Particularly for those reasons listed in this thread.

ITT: a bunch of idiots trying to be cool by bashing on icons of pop culture. End yourselves.

Dude, have you not found your primate-al instinct yet? Fighting is what we do. Aggression is what we harness.
It's only the passed 200 years that humans have become soft and not wanted war.
So in actual fact, I don't want to end myself and I stick by my opinion.

I'm not trying to be cool. I fully believe that materialism is killing this world, with people like Justin Bieber pioneering the movement.
What do you understand about fighting the power? Are you so inclined to just bow your head and never fight for a better world?
His music, in my opinion, still sucks. In others opinion, it's as good as any other pop that reached the to of the charts for a couple of years. For others, he's as "cute" and "hot" as any other person they could have publicised.
Don't act brainwashed. Justin Bieber, along with brands like coco chanel, along with conglomerates like McDonalds and along with the mysterious cancer cure which doesn't want to reveal itself because treatment makes them more money (billing people month by month rather than one curing treatment), are the things that create money for already rich people. Why do you support a bunch of junkies on wall street? Why?

Yes, I agree that his music would make his supporters happy. But this incident isn't about his music, is it? It's about his promiscuous tendencies and his arrogance. Anyone telling someone else that they slept with their wife would aggravate them to the point of swinging fists.
Lucky they were celebrities or else there actually would have been a fight.

I have evaluated my life and I still hate the shit out of him and everything else that sells cheaply made goods for a killing (like Justin's perfectly edited music, cheeseburgers and shampoo). I still have the pure hatred. I'm sorry, but you calling me immature isn't going to stop me having this opinion.
You're just a closed mind thinking everyone hates for no reason.
Finally, proof that Justin Bieber IS unbearable: Russian fisherman saved from bear attack when ringtone featuring one of the pop brat's songs scares it away

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...bear-away.html

Atleast he saves lives.
Bringer of Hell
Yeah, that big man is beliebers.
I thought he can fight the bear alone.
Killjoys, make some noise!
I watched the video on YouTube normally, then I slowed the video down.

When I saw punch in slow motion I found myself looking into my computer screen, and yelled out loud: "GO FOR IT!" and then the moment the punch missed its mark I screamed: "OH-NO! WHY?!?! Try again!" and then video ended and no second shot. I felt like crying because it was not a solid hit.
"The moment you fall is the moment I rise"~Mondaiji
Wait, I watched it 2 times, and it looked like it hit for some reason 0.o
The main reason J.B is annoying is the fact he doesn't CARE for his fans and he's also quite a bad singer. He literally spat on his fans just as a joke. Really Orlando should have gone for another try.
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Orlando should've brought a shank with him, it would've served him better then his fists.

Or perhaps he should buy a pet grizzly bear and set it loose in biebers neighborhood anonymously. Whats the point in making a big scene and failing murder publicly when you can just get away with it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
Orlando should've brought a shank with him, it would've served him better then his fists.

Or perhaps he should buy a pet grizzly bear and set it loose in biebers neighborhood anonymously. Whats the point in making a big scene and failing murder publicly when you can just get away with it.

Anonymously? the thing affiliated with this 4chan fella. I don't think CNN could handle that amount of news coverage. after all they're still struggling trying to find out who this '4chan' guy is? "Who is this '4chan'"
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
That's because 4chan is probably one of the few websites that you can use that is actually pretty anonymous.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|