Ranking
-I'm using Windows 8 and Replays doesnt work after a match ends.
-In Fullscreen When I press Alt+Tab screen gets black untill I find toribash in Tab Menu by pressing Alt+Tab Randomly.
Leon The Black
When I use my camera and press f (save replay) then escape, the camera keeps on spinning without me touching any key
Don't Be Racist
Unless you were holding down a key before doing that, nothing should have happened. Tested it myself and nothing seemed to be wrong.
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.
I mean press an arrow key, then press f while holding both, let go and exit from save replay, you will keep on spinning without pressing anything

Sorry if my first post wasn't that clear
Not sure if this is happens to only me
Don't Be Racist
To fix it, just hit Escape/Esc a few times if it keeps occurring. I don't know why you would hold an arrow key and f at the same time though.
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.
I know it's just i misclick sometimes and accidentally hit f while im moving the camera

Nothing big but just wanted to point it out
Don't Be Racist
Eddy, that's been a thing since I started. Not really an issue that has to be fixed right away, and all you have to do to stop it is press the direction the camera was going.
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
on my mac osx (V10.9.3) whenevr i try to open tb it automaticly crashes :l idk why plez help me

Channel - ok
Whenever i win in a tourney or a normal server, it seems that it doesnt decrease the games to another belt. like its still staying like this: +41 games to brown belt. and i won like 10 times already.