ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Recruit me!
Okey dokey people i would love to join a clan and also i would love to join a clan that has a shop i have a pretty damn good shop of mu own tho so post ask me crap and other crap and poo!
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
If you really want to get accepted into a clan, you should some/most of the following things:

Include why you want to join a clan.
What belt are you?
You should post your achivement card.
You should describe any skills you have(Art, textures, replay making)
Favorite mod
Usual TC amount

Any you try looking into clan's application threads, and fill out an application.
Yea i need help to most of the things are like u must be over black belt dan 2
and that sucks

p.s i know how u fill
eat my ass
If you want to join a clan, maybe you should refrain from being rude to them via smilies.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
damn crap and other crap and poo!

Talking like this doesn't help either, neither the title icon...
I would advise matureness before you get into a clan.

If you do mature, Juice would love to have you.
I DID SIR
HE'S MY COUSIN
hmm check out creatures and tell me what you think cuase we wuld be glad to recruit u
Join oblivion, We can become offical when ever we want. We have skilled members , 2 grea leaders, we are freindly and active.
post an app on Dsc if your intrested, find Oblivion, we also have a room open all the time.
Originally Posted by tagknife View Post
Join oblivion, We can become offical when ever we want. We have skilled members , 2 grea leaders, we are freindly and active.
post an app on Dsc if your intrested, find Oblivion, we also have a room open all the time.

Wow, it's unbelievable how full of yourself you are. I'd -Rep you if your rep count wasn't low enough already.