Ranking
Looks like Rokka no Yuusha all over again, people expect fast action, got closed room mystery and were disappointed.
As for the worldbuilding, i guess it's fine, you learn the things together with MC, you don't know that much more than him, there is no boring infodumps.
Originally Posted by Link View Post
why is that a problem?

yeah.. melodrama as an excuse for character development
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by ClubPengu View Post
anime is gross

your entire life is gross
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Welcome to the cyber world.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Started Bakemonogatari

It's like a fuckfest of Mekakucity Actors and a little of Durarara.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Just read the Hunter X Hunter spin-off one-shot of Hisoka's origin by Ishida Sui, the author of Tokyo Ghoul..
it was pretty interesting, but it looks like he tried emulate Togashi's simplistic and crude art-style e.e
i mean, Ishida's art isn't really very refined, but it's heavy on screen-tones and texture, which the one-shot was very lacking in

anyway, it still wasn't much of an origin, since it just followed where he learned his nen and stuff, not where he came from or who he really is
but it's definitely still worth a read if you can get over the art~
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Boku no Hero Academia is still OK.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Decide to pick up Kotoura-san after seeing a trailer sort of on Animax
I though it was going to be like a normal moe comedy school life type, but the beggining might dictate wise
i am still on the episode 1
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you