Ranking
recruit
these are some of my awesome replays that I favorite the most.
Attached Files
chris.rpl (32.9 KB, 11 views)
cool.rpl (294 Bytes, 9 views)
coolguy.rpl (43.4 KB, 7 views)
get off me.rpl (287 Bytes, 6 views)
body breaker.rpl (70.2 KB, 6 views)
Originally Posted by inktiger View Post

u need to be a little more active im sorry im a no
Sorry inktiger, you will have to re-apply to have another chance to get in, sorry
-----
Originally Posted by inktiger View Post

you braggin??
You want to see some of my pr0 replays?
00000Headkick.rpl

xSpar DM Perfect #xAR.rpl

DAMN MADMEN.rpl

Asparial Demo.rpl

Flipssssssssssssssss.rpl
Last edited by xAR1ELx; Jul 11, 2013 at 01:38 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
One little thing guys... There is a problem because for next few days I won't have internet because I'm helping my uncle at the countryside... But don't worry, I'll try to find WiFi somewhere, yet I'm not 100% sure there is any...
It isn't art to make good moves.
It is art to make good comebacks.
I'm already in this clan, Ar1el invited me ... but I want to post my tread, with that, you can learn more about me

Hello !
I'm Legollas, and I'm interessed to join this clan !
Why ?
-Because I want to progress in Toribash, and I saw strongs Pyros !!
Oook, what belt are you ?
-I'm Black
What's your favorite(s) mod(s) ?
- Aikido, Katana, Lenshu, Wushu.
How active are you on forum (1/10) ?
- Ahm ... It depends, if I'm a member of a clan, or wants to join or have a answer, I think 7/10 ...
Ok ! Anythink else ?
Yup, I'm 14... And I've got a little problem : I live in Switzerland, so my native language is french ... I learn english at school, and the game learn me this language too ... So I just want to say my English is not very good ...
True Metal Power \m/
Alright! welcome to the clan Legollas! And zambozaxx, post things like this on the clan thread, not the recruitment thread.
I want to be a VIP in the clan because I am brown belt that was in the clan before the black belt restrictions started, and i'm 32028 rank,I am very active in the clan but sometimes I am very busy with family problems, that I can't go on toribash. I try to be as active as I ca and be a very responsible VIP. Please put me in the VIP rank.
Its a yes from me, lets say, you need 4 more yes votes to be put in V.I.P, and 2 no votes, to have to re-apply after 3 days.
IGN: ornit
best mod: judofrac and aikido
belt: 3 dan
infractions: none
why i want to join: your clan has really good players and i think i can be an addition to cool people and forum activity
forum activity: 7/10
attitude: im always nice never mean always look on the positive sides of situations
sex: male
-----
oh yeah im a brony..... dont hate
Last edited by ornit; Jul 13, 2013 at 03:48 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Nice tits.