Toribash
Original Post
Constantily pinging
I and other users are constantilly pinging and disconnecting (In every servers)
potatoes
Can you give more information on that issue?
When exactly do you ping, is your internet connection stable and are you using the steam/non-steam version of the game? Is there any program that might interfere with your connection?
I'm only cleaning here..
I was also there when it happened ,i was pinged when i came back played few matches it pinged agian after few mins it was laging a bit but then tunadao pinged.Well it seems the server was crashing when i joined it back it wont let us sp and it says you cannt move during lockdown although they were only 4 people and it keep saying need 5 people to start,when the 5th came the tourney started .But it was nothing after few mins it lagged again but thank God no one get pinged now the server is goin well and hopes it will continue too. It was just random lags and glitches which can be fix if you left that server for few mins because people were doin to much tourneys and it lagged.
Last edited by ampex; Dec 22, 2015 at 02:20 PM.
Born to Be RM.

This seems to be a growing problem, rip,
(also having it here and some other users)

Might be server issues since there are also texture issues.
|Evil|
I don't exist
for me when i connect a room, a few seconds/minutes later it says "unable to ping" or it just disconnects me

everything else works fine, so it's not an internet issue
People with perfect internet connection pinging and servers lagging... How is that not an internet issue? Correct me if I'm totally stupid and talking bullenkeks, but it seems pretty much like that actually are internet issues.
Your ping rate is way too high most likely, Try going online to determine your Ping rate.

if its above 200 then ofc youre going to die.
(Just presuming 200 ping because thats when I die on most occasions.)

Try downloading a 3rd party application to change your DNS (Domain Name System) Server It will most likely improve you're ping rate.

Usually when you get "Internet" you're internet service provider(s)
Give you the shittiest dns server.

Channel - ok
Yeah, I have that problem and my internet connection is great. I remember that during GMTourney and the host (Gm's) had to broadcast, and make the tourney about 3 times as everyone pinged.
bec use in t rnet
a the e