Originally Posted by ADAM7RAG View Post
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
Unread 5 Hours Ago #19
basman02

Black Belt

IGN: basman02
BELT: black
FAVORITE MODS: Aikido, Xspar, 360 ALL, ligtningfighters
IM from the netherlands, to be exactly in eindhoven, so sorry if i make some mistakes in typing, one of the clans i like one like you i would join
im a boy whit autism and ADHD so i have isues whit making friends or joining groups, so it would be an honor if i could join you, cause im just a memeber , i know but i want to join someone when im alone, (99% of the time) so it would be helpfu

you say this a app ? naaaaah its a shit

but try again
-----
wait neko !

ADAM! this isnt your job if u do this again i will have u kicked!
-----
Originally Posted by Beats4Dayz View Post
what would you like me to do?

idk read the application

*cough* lots of paragraphs *cough *cough*
Last edited by nekokat; Feb 15, 2016 at 11:01 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Nya~~~
What
Originally Posted by basman02 View Post
IGN: basman02
BELT: black
FAVORITE MODS: Aikido, Xspar, 360 ALL, ligtningfighters
IM from the netherlands, to be exactly in eindhoven, so sorry if i make some mistakes in typing, one of the clans i like one like you i would join
im a boy whit autism and ADHD so i have isues whit making friends or joining groups, so it would be an honor if i could join you, cause im just a memeber , i know but i want to join someone when im alone, (99% of the time) so it would be helpful

Bro were your old clans?? DENIED read page 1 again then app.
-----
ADAM7RAG Nekokat is a co leader we are just members me too so don't tell here what she do coz I think she choosed the right answer.
Last edited by Darknesslor; Feb 16, 2016 at 07:55 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
neko ?
u remmeber wat i told u when we was in tekken ?

I WILL GET U IN ANOTHER DAY !
RAINBOW
Sounds Funny
-----
Sounds funny
Last edited by MrSofty; Feb 19, 2016 at 07:53 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
PowPow Application
IGN: ReeceMarsh
Belt: Black belt
Favorite Mod: Judo, Akido, Mushu, Wushu
Best Mod: Judo
where you’re from: England

Tell us something about yourself: I play alot of computer games I have played toribash for a long time now. Usually I play Toribash when im bored or just want to get better. I ussually play Judo or Mushu when I come on but sometimes I play Akido with (PowPow)Software123.

Why you want to join this clan: I want to join this clan to gain respect by other people because I am in a good clan. I would also love to join a war because I like to make the game more competetive. I also want to meet new people and some new techniques for Toribash. I also think I would make PowPow stand out by me playing well.
Originally Posted by ReeceMarsh View Post
IGN: ReeceMarsh
Belt: Black belt
Favorite Mod: Judo, Akido, Mushu, Wushu
Best Mod: Judo
where you’re from: England

Tell us something about yourself: I play alot of computer games I have played toribash for a long time now. Usually I play Toribash when im bored or just want to get better. I ussually play Judo or Mushu when I come on but sometimes I play Akido with (PowPow)Software123.

Why you want to join this clan: I want to join this clan to gain respect by other people because I am in a good clan. I would also love to join a war because I like to make the game more competetive. I also want to meet new people and some new techniques for Toribash. I also think I would make PowPow stand out by me playing well.

Your app is good and I liked it. I Vote to you with a YES.