[II] Ink Recruitment

Welcome to Ink!
Application format
Name:
Player Card:
About yourself:
Reason for Joining:
Did anyone invite you?:
Your profession and what you hope to achieve: (Tricking/breakdancing,sparring/MAS,ukebashing/manipulation,Parkouring/Freerunning)
post 3 replays that correspond with the profession you chose in accordance to rank 1
or just post 3 replays if you're not applying to a rank
(see clan thread for more information)
:
Clan Thread
Last edited by Flash; Mar 10, 2016 at 02:56 PM.
Application format
Name: truckdrive (smooth name bcus drive in truck >_}>
GMT: global canadian time
Player Card: go here to link http://imgur.com/7uLU3T6
About yourself: i am a triker from canadian, im like to do the driving in truck, hence my name.
Reason for Joining: i like doing trucks
Did anyone invite you?: yes, me xD
Your profession and what you hope to achieve:my profession is trucking (Tricking/breakdancing,sparring/MAS,ukebashing/manipulation,Parkouring/Freerunning)
Your best Replays:
Clan Thread
I say no

poor application
<[Tint]Zubin> If you suck more people are going to think you're a girl
Name: Dante but i go by fiddle
GMT: Eastern Atlantic United States
Reason for Joining: My friends ControlAll and Bird told me this is a clan for replay makers, so i feel like this clan would be a good fit.
About You: Well i am a 17 year old who enjoys making replays in my spare time. I usually spar and trick either by myself or with my 2 friends as i mentioned above. I also am an aspiring IT professionalist and hope to work for Google when i finish college(am still in high school). Also i am an advid player of BattleField 3 both on the computer and the Xbox 360.
Did anyone invite you? Both ControlAll and Bird did

***My professions are Tricking, Parkour, and Madmans(Not good at the last one)***

PlayerCard

Down Below are my replays that i hope you enjoy

Toodles ^.^
Attached Files
Bird 1.rpl (374.3 KB, 8 views)
CnC Sicmo.rpl (174.1 KB, 6 views)
Wipp1.rpl (496.1 KB, 5 views)
EDIT: I've deemed the rank 1 challenge completion for entry unfair xD Just post some baller replays and we'll judge you ;). You will be picking 1 of our 4 professions. This will be your profession throughout your time here in Ink

Options are Ukebashing, Tricking, Parkour, and Sparring.
Last edited by Spirals; Mar 6, 2016 at 01:30 AM.
It does state that spirals under replays, he just didn't read it i guess? ill add you must post..? xD
Last edited by Flash; Feb 24, 2016 at 01:48 PM.
Kinda confused but my rank 1 will be tricking
Last edited by Lucci; Feb 24, 2016 at 09:37 PM.
I'm a scrub
Name: Friends call me Miller
Time Zone: Central US

Brown Belt :l
Interest: I mostly aspire to make multiplayer replays, but in the future I also really want to learn how to trick, spar, ukebashing, and parkour.

Reason for joining: Well first, I am new, and I hope to learn a lot from other members. Second, it would be cool to have some toribash friends to hang out with while I'm playing. Third, my name. Does that give me any brownie points?

I've been playing for around a month and a half. I'm not sure if that is impressive but I've been beating black belts for awhile. I have come up with some pretty sick replays, but I thought you had to record before I figured out you could press "F", which was about a week ago. I have gotten one replay since then, because 2 baseball games and a science fair. I sincerely ask you guys to give me a chance. If I missed something or wasnt clear, please contact me back.
Name: Classified
GMT: NY Usa
Player Card:
About yourself:I am a person who when im not sleeping or eating, im studying when im not studying im on toribash
Reason for Joining:Flash is best Flash
Did anyone invite you?:No
Your profession and what you hope to achieve (Tricking/breakdancing,sparring/MAS,ukebashing/manipulation,Parkouring/Freerunning)Mas and sparring
you must post 3 replays that correspond with the profession you chose in accordance to rank 1 (see clan thread for more information):
Attached Thumbnails
obzut.png  
Attached Files
Spar with waffles.rpl (485.3 KB, 15 views)
Obzut Spar YT 1.rpl (192.4 KB, 5 views)
mas.rpl (190.9 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Obzut; Feb 25, 2016 at 08:33 PM.
<(Skyline)Dargito> This sandwich is juicy
<Obzut> kinky