Ranking
Original Post
(shi) Join the Shi(t)nobi!

偽の翻訳
shinobi of the kuso clan

So, you actually want to join the shinobi?
The shinobi of the kuso clan is mostly a group of friends, so if you haven't talked to any of the members, there's a much smaller chance that you'll get in.

To join, you have to be forum active. Critique art on the art board, shitpost and try to become relevant on wibbles, do whatever to ensure that you're going to be coming back here and posting on the clan thread. It's important.

To apply below, just tell us about yourself. A little bit about yourself irl, a little bit about yourself ingame. You probably haven't been personally invited, so we most likely don't know you too well. A paragraph or so about yourself should do. Put some effort into writing it, please. Also, we appreciate jokes.

Applicants will be quickly discussed, and then accepted or denied. The whole process should take at most a couple days. Good luck!

Hi I am Ransom McKinney (i would not like say where I live for reasons)
but I am from the USA I am a blue belt in game and this is not my first ac I had another one that was brown belt but, I lost the password to that ac. So i am not the most active on the forums but i will start posting a replay or two once a week on the forums if i can.

if i knew how to post replays i would right now... wait i can lol (bad joke)
Attached Files
[R] like the wind.rpl (204.9 KB, 4 views)
[R] WHAT BULLS.rpl (886.8 KB, 4 views)
Originally Posted by RamD00M View Post
Hi I am Ransom McKinney (i would not like say where I live for reasons)
but I am from the USA I am a blue belt in game and this is not my first ac I had another one that was brown belt but, I lost the password to that ac. So i am not the most active on the forums but i will start posting a replay or two once a week on the forums if i can.

if i knew how to post replays i would right now... wait i can lol (bad joke)

If you have the time to actively play the game, you have time to go on the forums. Posting a replay once or twice a week won't do, sorry.

We also don't know you too well, and this application didn't tell us too much about you. Try meeting us in game, hanging with us, and try again, if you want to.

I couldn't see the parkour replay, but the ukebash was pretty good considering you're experience. Keep working on that, try to depend less on grabs. Not that replays really matter than much for joining.

Thanks for replying, but you're denied for now. Try again in a bit, after getting to know us, or post some more about yourself and find some time to have the forums on in the background and lurk them.

Heya

I know you don't know me, so I'll start by introducing myself. I'm Emily and I live in the UK. I've been a member for a while now, but on different accounts.
You don't need to worry about me making another account anymore by the way.
I like to keep relatively active on the forums, shitposting now and again on wibbles probably saying something about the person above me. I don't play much on multiplayer, but I would like to start doing that, and hang out with some friends.
I would talk to some people first but.. I'm bad at that - Hopefully joining here will help me with that
or something
i'm really tired right now so i'll leave it at that for now.

also uh
replays if you want them
Attached Files
TRNDSTTR.rpl (107.3 KB, 3 views)
timeless echo.rpl (149.8 KB, 3 views)

Originally Posted by sundials View Post
Heya

I know you don't know me, so I'll start by introducing myself. I'm Emily and I live in the UK. I've been a member for a while now, but on different accounts.
You don't need to worry about me making another account anymore by the way.
I like to keep relatively active on the forums, shitposting now and again on wibbles probably saying something about the person above me. I don't play much on multiplayer, but I would like to start doing that, and hang out with some friends.
I would talk to some people first but.. I'm bad at that - Hopefully joining here will help me with that
or something
i'm really tired right now so i'll leave it at that for now.

also uh
replays if you want them

Sundials, congratulations, you are accepted. Sending an invite now.