Toribash
gratz larfen.
the stream that u r gonna do the 16th or 17th will be focused on u making a replay in sp,cnc other players' replays or mp session?
ok
Originally Posted by NICOLAS135 View Post
gratz larfen.
the stream that u r gonna do the 16th or 17th will be focused on u making a replay in sp,cnc other players' replays or mp session?

He's probably going to sing some Kingdom hearts songs. ;)
ORMO|Replays n' stuff|RIP Monk
Originally Posted by Shook View Post
oh larfen you tasty wonderful manbread <3

'bout damn time you got legendary i say

Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
good job larfendnenendn. im proud of you sweetie.

Originally Posted by Crow View Post
Yea congratz larfen

Originally Posted by Victor4554 View Post
Gratz Larfen.

Originally Posted by Moop View Post
Yaaaaaay cereblation stream! I look forward to it!

Also congrats dude, you deserve it

Originally Posted by GrAmOf0n View Post
Congrats Larf.
You bloody deserved it.

Thanks dudes, it feels weird seeing a yellow name lmao

Originally Posted by Gunkman04 View Post
Nice cat doe

Originally Posted by JustMonsto View Post
Cats.

Originally Posted by Mack View Post
So, me being a relatively new player to the game means that I of course have no idea how the last generation of replays and their replaymakers were. Except for watching a few videos from around that time (mainly made by moop) I yet have little understanding of what the coolest shit was from then. What do you think the reaction of people back then would be to a replay that is around the standards of today (aiming at madmans)? Would our current replays be considered fucking legendary or just simply pretty weird?

Anyways, congrats on making it to the legends. About damn time if you ask me.

Replays from several years ago are nothing compared to the stuff being made now. I'm quite sure modern replays wouldn't be considered weird, just damn impressive. Aside from a small handful of fantastic players, replaymakers before 2013 or so just kinda sucked by today's standards, myself included. If pusga for example was doing the stuff he does now in 2012 he would already have a golden name. The overall mentality towards replays hasn't changed significantly in a long time, just the average skill has increased.

Originally Posted by Theee View Post
i nearly got into ormo once.. thanks to you and your streams
thanks

also.. who is your favorite active replaymaker and what kind of replays do you enjoy the most?

I'd say my favorite replaymaker atm is either Fudgiebalz or Gramofon, both those guys make some insanely slick stuff.

Originally Posted by NutHug View Post
When's the next Singleplayer Sunday?

Originally Posted by Static View Post
Yes what nut hug said...

Originally Posted by NICOLAS135 View Post
gratz larfen.

Originally Posted by Demon View Post
pleease make it a regular thing again, i learned quite a bit from it

Plan for the stream this weekend (I'm thinking Sunday the 17th for old times' sake) is probably make a replay, and look over some of my old replays and talk about how awesome they are since it's going to be inherently self-centered anyway. I'm still not sure if I'm planning on doing regular streams again though sorry.

Originally Posted by GrAmOf0n View Post
He's probably going to sing some Kingdom hearts songs. ;)

Maybe
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
Well deserved, gj larfen, you done good now you can rest.
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
What are your favorite musics? What you been listening recently?
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Your favorite Og replay maker and how has your style and mentality change over the years in replays?
who was ur favourite replay maker when u started sp?
what is ur favourite replay maker now?
who's the most skilled atm?
ok
Who is your favourite Moop?

Also, do you agree that [duck] is the inferior bird clan?
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave