ES Recruitment Drive
Toribash Name: KSAABOOD (Ugly name ik but created very young xD)
Belt: 2nd Dan Black
Best Mods: Mushu
Have You Ever Been In Another Clan?:Yeah But it was about 2 years ago or 3
Why You Want To Join: This clan seems to be dying and it needs bit of a boost up, The clan seems to be very good but.. idk how to describe it but un noticed as it seems worked very hard on
What Could You Give This Clan?(Anything that could help): Well Helping the clan to not die and i know how to manage discord but i need to work my way up as managing discord sometimes needs to be given to a trusted man (or woman)
How Often Do You Play Toribash?: Once a day nearly and hour1 when school is back but atm it is from time to time in the ady
Interesting Fact About Yourself:im not interesting tbh xD
(BvB) The Black Veil Brides
Toribash Name:FredManes
Belt:Black Belt
Best Mods:judo, wushu
Have You Ever Been In Another Clan?:No, And Never Been.
Why You Want To Join:My Dream Is To Be In Any Clan.
What Could You Give This Clan?(Anything that could help):I Will Be Nice And I Will Help In Some Moves
How Often Do You Play Toribash?: 10 Hours
Interesting Fact About Yourself:All Calling Me Fred (This Is My Alt Name) So My Real Name Is Nikita, My Age Is 10 Years,
Toribash Name: Shigiezi
Belt: Blue (Lost main account 5 years ago)
Best Mods: xspar, abd, aikido, greykido, runkido, etc (too many)
Have You Ever Been In Another Clan?: Sinners
Why You Want To Join: Just need somewhere to settle to take replay making seriously
What Could You Give This Clan?(Anything that could help): A female player, maybe more members in the future.
How Often Do You Play Toribash?: almost everyday
Interesting Fact About Yourself: I'm a girl
Toribash Name:cyk05
Belt:blue
Best Mods:Best at aikido in MP but I replay in Sodomblades and OikidoTQD most often.
Have You Ever Been In Another Clan?: No
Why You Want To Join: I've never been in a clan, and i have a total of 2 TB friends.
What Could You Give This Clan?(Anything that could help): on a scale of 1-10 how would 200+ hours of replaymaking answer this question?
How Often Do You Play Toribash?: usually everyday, unless I have PC issues or I'm just sick of the game.
Interesting Fact About Yourself: Ive had 3 overall concussions in my lifetime. 2 from when i was a toddler attempting handstands on hardwood floors with fleece gloves on. and one more recently when I fell out of bed, woke up enroute to the ER.
Toribash Name: cyk05
Best Mods: aikido judo and oikido TQD
Have You Ever Been In Another Clan?:no.
Why You Want To Join: I dont have many friends that play TB and I want to make more. and ive never been in a clan so I thought it would be a better experience than solo queuing on aikido.
What Could You Give This Clan?(Anything that could help): Donations, tips referrals ect. also I have experience in editing textures to fit color schemes.
How Often Do You Play Toribash?: everyday unless I have a reason.
Interesting Fact About Yourself: I used to have Chronic stomach nausea due to Acid Re-flux.

attached is a tricking replay I made for ConCon.
Attached Files
Last edited by CYK05; Sep 27, 2017 at 07:50 PM. Reason: messed up file attachment
Toribash Name:ggboss68
Best Mods:aikido
Have You Ever Been In Another Clan?:no
Why You Want To Join:because i want to get better at mods like judo and mushu and i think your clan could help me learn
What Could You Give This Clan?(Anything that could help):humor
How Often Do You Play Toribash?: everyday
Interesting Fact About Yourself: i am 13 and trying to get into codeing
Last edited by ggboss68; Sep 28, 2017 at 12:35 AM.
Room for an old member? Dead af though
I'd like to thank everyone I was friends with here.
You guys know who you are, I appreciate you all.
Belt:2nd dan but i forgot password to main so i made new account the account was SwagKingDM
Best Mods:abd,ninjusu
Have You Ever Been In Another Clan?:yes daddy but he
Why You Want To Join:my old clan daddy left and i need a more active clan soooooo
What Could You Give This Clan?(Anything that could help): im hoping to gain more than give im quit noobish atm though i use to be 2nd dan
How Often Do You Play Toribash?:not on the weekend and 2:22pm-6:00 am
Interesting Fact About Yourself: i can do a mickey mouse impression
[FONT="Imp[/U][/I]act"]VIRGIN FOUR LIFE BBY YEA[/FONT]