Ravioli
Pump bump it up
Bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~ raku ~ Team Girl Scouts ~ Clan League 2013 Champion ~ Duelist ~
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli
Overall the replays are good. The thing you need to work on most is that you is too stiff. All you need is more practice, the point is to make look as realistic as possible. Your attacks are nice but i would like to see you make an ending pose standing up.
Overall, not very good. You have no flow whatsoever, and your movements are very twitchy. Now for the good things. You have good thoughts, as I can see some combo-ish stuff you do. Tips on how to improve, hmm....... Only thing I can reccomend is to watch other peoples replays. When I mean other people's replays, i mean go to the ORMO replay thread and see awzumness. Also, try to get dms without grabbing. I am not saying you cant do that, but try not to grab for the entire replay.
I am fond of pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals
Is this any better?
Attached Files
Class M - A new age in time.rpl (138.3 KB, 40 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli
That looks much much better, very creative. You were much smoother with your movements and that was a creative attack. 9/10
Thank you for the CnC
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli
I bet you can make a better decap! But the replay is nice. I don't like how you did that spin. It looked a little "hold style" and not "fluid". It still looks nice, though. Another thing that you can improve is when you finish your hit (those BOOMS you make) it looks a little "hold style" again. The first kick was nice. The leg DM was good. The decap was... Uh... average.
USE MORE FRAMES. ABOUT 1000 OR 1500. You were going to do an awesome combo but the replay just ended instantly...
The cake ain't telling the truth...
The opener was mediocre and you pretty much failed and then saved it.
You fell down at frame 360. You should have kept the momentum and then hit attacked. The split wasn't interesting. The part you juggled uke's torso could have been a decap but the juggle was interesting. Decap kick was too stiff and the last one too. Pose was good.
The replay itself was pretty stiff.
The last kick could have been a boom.
6.9/10

*Requesting CnC
Humpity Bumpity sat on a wall
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli