Ranking
Original Post
Steam
Just threw this up and added a load of shit to it
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=263185620
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Pretty sick guide. Rfifan approves.

Also for blocks, There's a good way to block and potentially counter snap kicks.

Want me to give a demo?
Last edited by Rfifan; May 25, 2014 at 02:36 AM.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
Originally Posted by Rfifan View Post
Pretty sick guide. Rfifan approves.

Also for blocks, There's a good way to block and potentially counter snap kicks.

Want me to give a demo?

If you want to write a bit about it then I'll happily add you as a contributor and stick it in
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
actually you got down what I wanted to say after reading it a bit more into detail. Never mind then.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
very good job, I enjoyed reading that.

Probably took you forever though
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
if i recall correctly those were already uploaded to the forums

but nevertheless they're still pretty fucking informative.

i like it a lot thanks based erth
i sell pocket pussies
[Ae]ther | cncpls | [OoT] | SR
Most of it was already written in my forum tutorials, yeah.
Was just a case of compiling it together, editting it, tidying, formatting etc

I did add about another tutorials worth of info though so I hope that helps, mainly the stuff about joint states
She/They