Toribash
u ams tru toribash super sands legend, comgratumalates its to goods to post make thread

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Congratulations new legends
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Originally Posted by Larfen View Post
Swexx and Large virtually invented the modern style of replaymaking, super deserved.

this pretty hard. if your name shows up on google after you type toribash then you should probably into legend
oh yeah
Congrats and welcome Swexx and the others *makes a purpose to not name the others while showing a strong sense that Swexx is the best*.

Swexx has literally been the most inspiring replay maker to me and will continue to this day. I've been watching you for 6 years, 3 years ago I decided I wanted to come along. Welcome sensei.
Solax deserved the tittle aswell. Look at that swaggy sunglasses.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Thank you guys, it truly is flattering to hear such nice things said about you and going in-game and seeing that swaggy golden name + crown, isn't much worse either ^^.

Thanks again for the spot among all the other awesome legends
-and of course grats to my main man Large, my swedish brethern Solax and a truly inspirational videomaker that i used to watch alot before i even got started with Tb(Noweb).
A true replay maker only knows blood,sweat,tears and glory...ALSO failure, ALOT of failure.
also i sing harshvocals n stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keIOUNr_PAM
I've bee waiting for them to get legend. Well done!
[14:08] <@ego> uncreative fuck R.I.P TL;DR
[14:08] <GoldenRox> That's me all right \(o_o/)