Ranking
Original Post
[WIP] Tacshu - Tactical Lenshu
Tacshu is a mod sort of like ninjutsu and lenshu, however game play is no wear near as close to either of the mods. In this mod players are started 15 'inches' off the ground, in other words barely hovering the ground, players are granted 2 options to win the match, punching the opponent's head with their hands, or pushing the opponent out of the ring, points are completely disabled.

Game Rules
  • 600 Match Frames
  • 15 Turn Frames (40 turns max)
  • Height 15
  • Dojo size 400 (circular w/ 4 pads)
  • Reaction time 20
  • Gravity -25
  • No dismember
  • No fracture
  • 1.5 Turns till dq outside dojo
  • No gripping
  • Sumo enabled

Please keep in mind im still working on this mod to make it better, i will keep versions posted.

Last edited by hanna; Nov 30, 2017 at 07:55 PM.
This is awesome, although the sumo mode gets very annoying when trying to launch.
I will be trying this mod out with some friends definitely.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Be Cool. Have Style.
Sounds like a great mod, will try soon. One of the most common complaints I've heard about L3 is the point system being uneven. This should also be good practice for aim and prediction.
Tested this mod with Elite, what I can say from the time I played it, is its awesome.
If you are looking to get started in lenshu this is the best mod to ease into it.
Overall, this mod helps you learn the roots of lenshu.
I highly recommend practicing this mod with a friend when you get the chance.
Also, this is just in beta, cant wait to sew what the final product will entale for the future of lenshu.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Be Cool. Have Style.
Beta 2 is now public, changes:
- Fracture is now enabled with thresh at 350
- 4 White outter-corner pillars are added
- players are pushed slightly closer
(points are still disabled)
Beta 3 is now public, changes:
- Distance changed to 225
- Reaction Time changed to 15
- Grey pads moved to corners, shortened, and recolored
- Turn frames changed to 25
What if first turn has like 45 frames? Not sure if this would change the mod too much to the point of spoiling it but I like this rule in Ninjutsu
Originally Posted by Mateus159 View Post
What if first turn has like 45 frames? Not sure if this would change the mod too much to the point of spoiling it but I like this rule in Ninjutsu

the 45 turnframes on first turn on ninjutsu are because of the starting height, it's not really needed in this.
ikr but I still think this is a good call. Maybe adapt other gamerules to do it but isn't important tho