Ranking
how can you be good leader?

Hmm...the definition of a good leader is too broad to pin into one definition tbh. This is just my take for it, someone who can maintain good communication and relation to his member falls to the definition of a good leader. Personally, activity is not a must but you need to make a routine for you to check in to make sure you are there within a clan (e.g. thrice a week or twice a week). Dozen of clan i have seen died due to the absence of 'leader' figure. Of course it is different altogether for a clan who just got formed with minimum member, the leader need to know the way to make a good foundation such as a good and reliable member and the right hand man when he is absence. You need to know how to pick the right person for the job.

do you think you could be a good leader?

I was a leader for an official clan called [l]Liquor for 3-4 years. I still don't know if i am a good leader or not, but some of the old member said that i am the best leader they can ask (Perhaps they just love to exaggerating things). Personally though, i put myself in as a mediocre leader.

Why?

I lead [l] for 3-4 years with the result of dying. I always feel that i can do better for it, but i just can't. I do pops in occasionally and make a post which is fun back then, but real life holding me from to do an actual job for leading. Well now, i am free from that restraint to certain degree.

How can you make a mistake as a clan leader?

For having too much of an ego. And think every achievement the clan get is your own effort while the fact is it whole clan effort.
And Surge up there point up a valid point, recruiting the wrong guy.
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you