ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[Revised]Clan Allies & Solo Allies

Toribash should support Allies

Clan Allies
I think there should be a system where Leaders can send an alliance request to other clans, there can be a limit on how many clans a clan could have clan allies and those clan allies could help in wars, not all clan allies but a member that has permission [Can pick a clan ally into war] can pick 1 clan ally in the WARS section and send a war into another clan normally! All that is added is a clan ally that can participate in your war clan wars

Solo Allies
I think there should be a system where Leader can add a Player as an ally, this player that is not/in a clan, this player can help you in wars, there also can be a limit on how many people that can be added to be your solo allies, and a member that has permission [Can request a player an alliance and pick players into war] can pick at least 3 max people in the WARS section that are allied in the clan to participate in the war!

You can pick Clan Allies and Solo players to participate in the war!
There also can be a cooldown so you can't pick the clan/player twice in wars.
Last edited by Xaria; Nov 7, 2018 at 07:06 AM.
So basically, allow clans to play wars without having any of their members actually compete in those said wars? What exactly is good in that?
Originally Posted by sir View Post
So basically, allow clans to play wars without having any of their members actually compete in those said wars? What exactly is good in that?

You got me wrong, all the clan members can participate in the war if the clan is invited by the clan that is allied with them to participate in the war. The leader will know about it by being contacted in discord or having a notification in the forums that your clan has been selected to help (clan name) in your war if they don't show up it is fine, nothing changes. Please contact me on discord sir and tell me everything that you don't understand about this idea/suggestion so I can tell you everything that you need to know because I don't check forums that much, thank you.
Xaria##3197

Also if the allies decided to help they get a bit of points and exp if the clan that called them wins, also if you are considering of thinking it is a good idea and want to make Toribash support allying... please think more into it and think how you can make it perfect because I had to write this fast.
Last edited by Xaria; Nov 7, 2018 at 10:59 PM.
Since i have been in many clan or lead some clan in the past, i have come the understanding that ally list is not mandatory for a clan to have and even if they do it, it backs to how they manage the clan and how the clan treat the ally. Some clan create an event that only their member and ally could join, or some let some of picked ally to give their opinion toward the recruitment process of that clan and so on. The benefit of ally is up to the clan management instead of the clan system, be flexible and/or innovative to it instead of forcing the ally to go to war for you. But, hey i will give you the benefit of doubt and state my honest opinion regarding this.

This idea leads me to some questions:

1. There will be no doubt that there will be a case where they just let "ally" to do wars for them without any real clan member participate the wars (warring 1 vs different member is a thing yes). Which is kinda dumb since war supposedly a group effort of that clan and ally should have not intervene with that, imo. With your idea, is there a way to prevent from this to happen?

2. Clan wars with current system gives points to your activity point and ranks. With your system, would that points are only given to the clan they are representing or it's distributed too to the ally's clan if they have any?

3. By going with your idea, there would be a new similar thing to toriclan to manage your ally list so war system could acknowledge that those individual or group are counted as an ally. From my point of view, it is meaningless to create something that is not entirely small but only has one importance.
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
1. There could be an update about preventing that or a new rule could be added about there have to be at least 3+ clan members in the war if they will be choosing an ally to help in the war. The idea is not fully been focused on so members can put other ideas on how to make an improvement to this,

2. if the clan decides to pick an ally to help in the war, and successfully win the war with their ally, they both split the points, experience, and the ranking... If the clan decides to war without any help by the allies and wins successfully... then the full points and experience will be given

3. I agree, there could be something new, not just warring but something that both sides could do together as successful clans like events, tournaments, etc, etc this idea could improve even more by the help of great community mind. If sir thinks it is a good idea that this idea could be whitelisted then there should be at least a voting and if not I will be putting effort into making a paragraph on what allies could be helpful for, etc, etc.

Back to the topic, everyone has an alliance list now for some reason and that is not supported but no one is really stopping that so when this idea is confirmed it could be supported and added to the clan rules that you have to show your Clan Allies and Solo Allies in your clan thread, for example:

Clan Allies:

WAPOW
AllStars

==
Solo Allies:

BigShaq
Nike
PotatoMan2018
RussianGod2018
Last edited by Xaria; Nov 8, 2018 at 12:07 PM.
Originally Posted by xAhMaDx View Post
3. I agree, there could be something new, not just warring but something that both sides could do together as successful clans like: events, tournaments, etc, etc this idea could improve even more by the help of great community mind.

there are hardly any events,tournament, or any other things in clan environment that are automated. Ally treatment should have been in their clan's leader discretion on what they want to do with allies. For example, Liquor host monthly event on their board that only allow member and their allies to participate, they also hands out the password to their private board to picked ally on their ally list.

Honestly, ally system doesn't hold any significance to become a good clan and there's too little things that this "ally list" can do if this got implemented.

My stance for this matter is not supported until someone actually gives a decent idea about this.

P.S. Why would you want to ask someone not in your clan do your clan war to begin with?
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Originally Posted by Nike View Post
there are hardly any events,tournament, or any other things in clan environment that are automated. Ally treatment should have been in their clan's leader discretion on what they want to do with allies. For example, Liquor host monthly event on their board that only allow member and their allies to participate, they also hands out the password to their private board to picked ally on their ally list.

Honestly, ally system doesn't hold any significance to become a good clan and there's too little things that this "ally list" can do if this got implemented.

My stance for this matter is not supported until someone actually gives a decent idea about this.

P.S. Why would you want to ask someone not in your clan do your clan war to begin with?

It is not about letting the ally take care of your wars, it is about having fun, the more people the greater the war can be there can always be allies to help, this idea can have more improvements and I think some people would think it is a good idea to have allies, in Toribash Next it will also be a lot different, allies will be playing because like we have heard... there can be 2vs2s, 3vs3s, 4vs4s, It will make the war system even greater and fun for people who likes to war a lot
Last edited by Xaria; Nov 8, 2018 at 12:32 PM.