Ranking
Original Post
[TEX] Futuristic helmet
Made this while messing around with mapping, CnC would be nice. dl and lp me for a closer look. Also, I used Gimp and a mouse to make this in about an hour or so. I went for a smooth/simplistic style for this one.

(╭ರᴥ•́)
i like the shading and the highlights on the side and back giving the panels dimension, the face is quite nicely mapped as well, good job!
the shapes make no logical sense... try to make it more functional instead of just "filling" the space
I'm Tasty and I know it.
I like Rocks.
The visor looks kinda weird, and the eyes would look better if they were open. Fix this shapes issue.
I really like this head, but I dislike viridian a bit.
the front looks weird to me :/ dunno why everything else is good try taking away the face and just making it plain robotic

SOMTHING NEW SOMETHING NEW

your lighting and shading needs work, along with your line work.

top of the head is missed opportunity
Originally Posted by Sunther View Post
the front looks weird to me :/ dunno why everything else is good try taking away the face and just making it plain robotic

Please, don't you do that. Would look way better with the eyes open.

I agree with Mzebra about the top of the head doe
The front side looks kind of weird, the glass.
The side looks awesome, you know. Really like the shading effects and such.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Got an issue with the sides. Highlight ear-parts instead of shadowing them, they look like really inverted
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thanks for that CnC guys, swepples the middle circle is suppose to look like its inverted.
(╭ರᴥ•́)