Toribash
ok heres my constructive critisism. ITS FAR TOO BEAUTIFUL. YOU MUST MAKE IT LESS AWESOME SO THAT MY EYES STOP BLEEDING.
i rly like the hands and feet cus of the transparency making it looks all real and not just a block.
<Hanz0> Crush his hopes and dreams in the palm or your hand.Doitdoitdoit ;D
[RENEGADE]
While the claw idea is innovative, the trails do not match, which really bugs me. And the soft blurred cartoony robot textures don't accent your head one bit.
oO so many responses!
Thx ppl ;)

@ evilperson
That calw idea is wort thrying!

@ DarkJak
Yep the front of the head is the same the back is modified^^
The hand and feet are completely the old but the rest is 100% new ;P

@UrbanNinja
I had "bruning Slices"-traisl bevore.
I think i might try the Claw idea of Evilperson.

@jakebb44
Do it then >:]

Using the same texture for all 4 Trails looks cool. I used same textures the set bevore but I wanted to try something new, but i guess you ppl are right, the trails fail ;/

@Tiebasher
THX

@Stonewall
(Whats cartoony at this set oO They are not blured at all... must be the screnshot?)
Yeh the head doesn't quite fit, its less shieny ;/
But i don't want to use another face^^

Made new trails yesterday evenen BEVORE i saw that claw-trails idea.

I love this blades somehow ^^
Last edited by Nightmare; Sep 26, 2008 at 01:06 PM.
Artist: Nightmare | Previous Owners: --- | Resolution: 512 | Modifications: On Request, No fee if simple

overpriced
Or maybe this head?
Artist: Nightmare | Previous Owners: --- | Resolution: 512 | Modifications: On Request, No fee if simple

overpriced
Man, I'm saying that it is cartoony, the legs n shiz. All of those reflections are cartoony looking. It looks DRAWN, not real in any way. Where as your head maintains some aspect of realism. Secondly, quit raping everything with emboss, ffs. It's making the set look like ass. If you removed all of the embossing it would be so much better...

SECONDLY: Why don't you get a set of Nightmare, as in the SC character...
Originally Posted by Stonewall View Post
SECONDLY: Why don't you get a set of Nightmare, as in the SC character...

Besides of his helmet everythign is boring at him or just can't be done as a simple texture (like that monster arm or the cuirass)

overpriced