ES Recruitment Drive
What are you talking about?

The post quality is above average. Sure some randoms are a little memeish but other than that everything has been a serious conversation.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
Sure some randoms are a little memeish but other than that everything has been a serious conversation.

oops

i very sorry :pensive:
Don't worry Tabby, I didn't name any names, I was more referring to alts trying to get in is all.
Shame on these individuals that do not know the meaning of friendship and being a brony
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!
Not a brony personally, but I try to be non judgemental when it comes to other people's personal interests.

I don't really get it personally since it seems to be a little childish, but as long as it's kept decent for the actual children that watch it.

All fandoms have undersiarables, there's r34 of toribash but we don't identify with that, now do we?
Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
Not a brony personally, but I try to be non judgemental when it comes to other people's personal interests.

I don't really get it personally since it seems to be a little childish, but as long as it's kept decent for the actual children that watch it.

All fandoms have undersiarables, there's r34 of toribash but we don't identify with that, now do we?

Sometimes the childish things brings the "adultish" behaviour in us. It's waaay subjective on what you are going to learn if you watch something.

r34? That is not how (anuT) works.
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!
*sneaks in*
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

thanks guys
im honored to be your favorite pet :^)
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]