Ranking
._.
What happend to comment on the replay above before posting your own?
Last edited by Swexx; May 23, 2011 at 05:47 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
A true replay maker only knows blood,sweat,tears and glory...ALSO failure, ALOT of failure.
also i sing harshvocals n stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keIOUNr_PAM
Boring opener it's way to overused, though that 360 2dm kick was pretty good but the knee boom i'm not a fan of it looked somewhat weak. The shenanigans after that was pretty unnecisary. The pose was good though.

6/10.
Attached Files
Swex- Gulliotine.rpl (360.5 KB, 46 views)
A true replay maker only knows blood,sweat,tears and glory...ALSO failure, ALOT of failure.
also i sing harshvocals n stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keIOUNr_PAM
The first jump and the running part just after the landing were damn realistic !
The only thing I didn't like is the last jump with the grabbed window : less realistic, less esthetic. It was a good idea to rape uke with this window, though.

Hard to give a note since I haven't try this mod yet... Let's say... 8.5/10

---

Mine.
Fresh: The core kick was lovely. Anyway the replay was very stiff and you could've used less grab. Other than that it's a pretty decent replay.

6/10

Kronyaa: Hahah, this one is great. A very nice manipulation and grab doesn't ruin it at all. The decap could've been a lil' bit more clean but that is fixable.

9/10

Kay, some no-grab booms go.
Attached Files
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

#Kristis is back with some wild kicks: Those contracted wrists at the beginning don't have much sense but it's a quite nice replay.
The combo is pretty fast and the nograb transition is sweet (thought you've grabbed his head until i stopped the replay),
i'd also advise you to improve a bit the pose and maybe add something different.

----

This is actually the first attempt that ends well in a couple of month.
It doesn't look as i planned and i could have improved many things but it's not that bad i guess. Also Nograb
Attached Files
Long gone
I have no doubt you won't win that event. That was a bad ass replay right there, I honestly can't find much wrong with it, other than the last flip could have used some work, looks like you had trouble with it, came off to slow it seems. Great dismemberments and spins
/me is amuse

----

Made this for the same event :s less stylish than pulses, but it has its moments
Attached Files
sk- undercover.rpl (266.2 KB, 30 views)
That was powerful like shit. 2 great hits. The only thing that bothered me was the start, after the decap. It just felt a bit weird.
9.3/10

Just a simple dance:
Attached Files
Hygiene.rpl (95.6 KB, 28 views)
Last edited by BioEx; Jun 20, 2011 at 12:19 AM.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020