Ranking
Original Post
[TEX] Ork head(wip)
Hi.

texture

in game

Still need to finish but the main parts are already visible.
What do you think about this?
Pretty nice so far. Defenitly add some detail to the forehead, chin, and neck area.

Finish strong.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
dont really looks like a orc. A orc haves real ears and nose isnt really a nose if you know what i mean

Wow I love it!!
Just put the mouth a bit down because it's too close to the eyes, and the nose looks like a penis.
Other than that I like the eyes and all the style you've used here.
I really like the eyebrows
loving the work sofar
the drawing work is quality, nice simple design.
works well, might like to see some brighter/whiter highlights on points of the nose and brows, similar to how youve done the cheek bones, or atleast something along those lines.

The glow around the eyes is a bit intense, might wanna lessen that a bit.
the reflections are 100% though, the fact that you didnt mirror those is nice.

im liking how you bloated the chin to work with the sphere, not really noticable with the neck joint and stuff, but its a nice touch that adds that extra bit.
I feel like the cleft under the lip is missing, makes sense seeing as youve got a vague chin at the bottom.

Design wise the brow area is looking good, but with the eyebrows/tufts of hair so high, it limits your design for the rest of the head.
normally one would ecpect to go for a balding look with the hair wrapping round the sides, but the eye brow tufts are where the hair would be.
youre pretty much left with only a ponytail type thing to do, which would also work.
maybe a shaved top of the ponytail with a nice clan/tribe tatoo on the back top?
leaving the stubble and stuff left from the shaving.

You going to bring in the scales/pebbles from above the eyes in anywhere else?

Really good to see some new up and coming talent.
Check out GATA when you have some time, we're a tad lazy atm, but always game to give good CnC when needed.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
thank you for your comments , guys, especially BenDover.
Originally Posted by filipe994 View Post
the nose looks like a penis.

it is true =(
maybe I will change the shape of the nose.
but it should be done so that it would form fit.
-----
Originally Posted by KOTBOLT View Post
dont really looks like a orc. A orc haves real ears and nose isnt really a nose if you know what i mean

to be honest I'm not a connoisseur of orcs
-----
i changed the shape of the nose, and added a tattoo

texture

Last edited by seregagart; Sep 9, 2011 at 06:19 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
That tattoo looks excellent, hopefully it's not a tribal brush is it, if not 8/10 if so 6/10 :P
Discord:Kasey#8099
Big genital guy hmu ladies
hmm.... nice ogre, the glowing effect is nice, and the shading is good, and i like the tribal too, keep up the good work.
Seniman Elektronik Indonesia | GATA
Got any questions ? Throw me a PM or just mention @toriabiz on Twitter
so ... I ended my texture.
here it is =)

texture

What do you think about the final version?

in game

Last edited by seregagart; Sep 10, 2011 at 04:46 PM.