Ranking
Original Post
Your favourite martial arts weapon.
Topic is self explanatory, choices are rather limitless ;p note "ninja gear" is not a weapon, and no, you don't have to know how to use it. (even though i know how to use these, heh.)

My personal favourite would be razor-chain-link(meaning the links in the chain are barbed, kind of like mix of barb wire and chain links) whips with hooks on the end.
Why?
Because it's sadistic and multi use tool :P And no, i didn't get idea from the newest Mortal Kombat, they've been around for a quite long while anyway, it's just one of the less known martial weapons.
Multi use?
It's both defensive and offensive in a rather balanced way, if you're not creative you may ask how can it be defensive, the answer is simple, it/they (if having 2 instead of one) can be wrapped around wrists, working as good defense as a thickened chain mail armor :P yet even when in defensive, the hooks can be used as a weapon, and they protect your hands.
What what? In the butt.
Re: Your favourite martial arts weapon.
Hmmm.. Ninja gear

But anyway, uh... I like hand to hand more then weapons, but if i had to pick one it would be...a bo staff! they are just so cool really good for defence.

[T]
#hi

Yay, bo staffs! ^^ They're mostly defensive, but they pose a good threath from a safe distance against anything that isn't very sharp.
What what? In the butt.
Dude they have those scary looking gloves all over the markets here in china. I almost bought some but instead i bought a samuri sword. It is pretty cool. They also have maces, brodswords and other various weapons. The first one is a pic of my sweet sword and the second one is a pic of one of those cool gloves. Check them out.
Attached Images
DSCN4345.jpg (46.3 KB, 24 views)
DSCN4277.jpg (72.3 KB, 27 views)
Attached Files
DSCN4345.jpg_thumb (30.0 KB, 2 views)
DSCN4277.jpg_thumb (43.0 KB, 3 views)
Oooh, iron fists =o another less-known object, they're awful when used with tiger claw tech, well.... they're awful even otherwise.
What what? In the butt.
Ahh, my favorite weapon would have to be... tonfas. I was going to say "my dad's Iron Claw style" but it's not really a weapon...
Spear. There's something simple-yet-awesome about spears. And they're awesome.
Sai.
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod