Memnoch the devil: Ann Rice
The Tale of the Body Thief: Ann Rice

Need more of the Vampire Chronicles ;)

[T]
#hi

Re: Books
Originally Posted by Ishi
Interview with the Vampire: Ann Rice

I've heard of that one.hmmmm...is that a movie?Or a game?I've surley heard of it!It is a book but I think it is a movie too. dont know.
ive read ALL of Dan Browns books all other books are just mediocre... oh and if u like vampire books pick up "Historian" by Elizibeth Kostova =p
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
I'll do that.I wonder what manbreakfast reads about?hmmm..... I KNOW!RECIPES FOR WAFFLES AND A BOOK ABOUT BREAKFAST!Am I right?Hmmm?
nobody reads more than me...

all harry potter books
all narnia
all ben bova's books
all stephen baxters books
all arthur c clarkes
all orson scott cards books
all Dan browns

Well last year I had taken over 400 books from my school library and read them, plus the books i got from the public library.
I'm a fan of Science Fiction and Adventure/Action (Thrillers are boring now, read too many). I absolutely hate Sci Fic Fantasy - it's so shit.

And I hate Stephen King's.
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
ive been one for the artemis fowl series. good books once you get past the first chapter
Charles Bukowski is the man, he was just an old alcoholic with a typewriter, and he actually put out some meaningful shit in his time.
Originally Posted by veb
And I hate Stephen King's.

*smack*