ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by MrAtomic View Post
*stealthly drops a pic*

Oh that's you, huh?

Here's the URL of your image there

http://fc03.deviantart.com/fs39/i/20...arDaydream.jpg

Note the last part of this url, "Ferns_by_NuclearDaydream"

I ran a search for the user "NuclearDaydream" on deviantart. Aparently "NuclearDaydream" is a 19 year old girl named Lauren from the United States.

Explain yourself.

/last post.
Last edited by SporeCc; Jul 25, 2009 at 02:16 AM.
Originally Posted by SporeCc View Post
Oh that's you, huh?

Here's the URL of your image there

http://fc03.deviantart.com/fs39/i/20...arDaydream.jpg

Note the last part of this url, "Ferns_by_NuclearDaydream"

I ran a search for the user "NuclearDaydream" on deviantart. Aparently "NuclearDaydream" is a 19 year old girl named Lauren from the United States.

Explain yourself.

/last post.

Undeleted Spore's post to make a point. <_<
Yea, and if you go to the image posting on her gallery you will notice that it says it is a picture of her boyfriend. And there are multiple ones in her gallery of me. I don't have any other pictures online besides the ones she takes, plus I really only like the ones she takes of me anyway. Its really odd of someone to try and act like I'm posting pics of someone else. If I didn't want people to see the real me, then I would have avoided this topic.
Originally Posted by MrAtomic View Post
Yea, and if you go to the image posting on her gallery you will notice that it says it is a picture of her boyfriend. And there are multiple ones in her gallery of me. I don't have any other pictures online besides the ones she takes, plus I really only like the ones she takes of me anyway. Its really odd of someone to try and act like I'm posting pics of someone else. If I didn't want people to see the real me, then I would have avoided this topic.

Good point. Sorry for my suspicion, but IT IS the Internet after all.
When you just wake up, dont let your mum take photo's when you're not looking, then she shouts on you, and you make a funny face as in "Wot", then she takes the picture.

SEE EZETH, I DON'T HAVE LONG HAIR, JUST THIS LITTLE TINY THING AT THE BACK.

FFFFF UUU.
Yeah, i'm the Boxman
<~ishi> damnit ishi where are you.
We cant keep this thread inactive now can we :<

^ above post = 1 week ago.

C'mon :'<

/soz dbl post coz im 1337