Toribash
Original Post
Hi Guys.
Hey, I'm not sure if this is the right place to be putting introductions, but it's close enough for me. Geez, right when i started typing i just totally blanked out on what to say. Ok, I'll probably be on this forum for awhile, and i hope not too many people start hating me. See you around!
Hey there, welcome to the community.

This should have been in "Introduce Yourself". But everyone makes those mistakes, just learn quick and no-one should be hating you.

Why not tell us a bit about yourself.

If you have any questions you can feel free to PM me and I'll answer them to the best of my ability.

Enjoy your stay.
Last edited by PlayaJ; Oct 10, 2009 at 10:54 PM.
Well, I was going to talk a bit about myself but then at the last moment decided that it would seem kind of pointless. Usually whenever i read posts like that I forget everything they said the moment I leave the page. And thanks for being so accommodating, it makes all the difference.
"If you give Uke a fire, he will be warm for a night. If you light Uke on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life."
So what do you guys mostly do around here? And my signature was originally a quote from a book until I "Toribash'd" it.
"If you give Uke a fire, he will be warm for a night. If you light Uke on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life."
Hey frandude1,

Welcome to the Toribash community, most of us are friendly, especially me ;-)

If you have any questions or difficulty on the forums or the game just PM me, I am sure I could help you in some way.

What I do

On Toribash forums I post artwork of textures, replays also I organise competitions for the [Essence] clan and just chat and chillout.

In-game I do alot of single player work and I enjoy playing with other fellow members of the Toribash community.

Oh yeah,
Very nice signature :P
Join the [Essence] of Toribash
Hey, welcome to Toribash. If you need any help with anything feel free to post here. I'm moving this to the introduction subforum for you.