Ranking
Originally Posted by sham View Post
Is that possible?

First game was like 18-3

And a 20k gold difference.

ok so i checked some VODs and this is the results.

Fnatic Vs Blaze ended 22 vs 3 with a 19,2K gold lead to Fnatic
WE vs M5 ended 22 vs 3 with a 23,1K gold lead to WE

second game between WE and M5 went 21-8

(i remembered wrong)
Last edited by laststand; Nov 30, 2012 at 03:09 PM.
I'm a fucking professional!
1st time ever pantheon and went 9/8 in TT. Still lost due to a non stop farming Xin zao. who farms late game? When me and teemo die he continues to farm and dies by a gank.

So sad, Anyways, Anyone got any tips on a pro panth?
Anyone want to go duo ranked on Nordic East? I'm kind of tired of the matchmaking. I can just spot trolls everywhere. Had to leave once again so I wouldn't be in a team full of assholes. Everyone was so ignorant that no one said their positions except me. I just want to punch those people sometimes. How can league's community can be so fucked up? Just non-intelligent life forms wander around ranked matchmaking and fuck up all the things that you can imagine.
Originally Posted by Toon View Post
1st time ever pantheon and went 9/8 in TT. Still lost due to a non stop farming Xin zao. who farms late game? When me and teemo die he continues to farm and dies by a gank.

Pantheon falls off hard lategame.
I R IRONMAN
Originally Posted by Toon View Post

toon pls
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
Originally Posted by Saint View Post
Well, if You will give me fully AP built Sona on lane as a support (of course, less wards), enemy support will shit brix when maxing Q and doing q+power chord harass combo. :-)

It's not *tons of damage* though
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
I farm late game, extra gold and shit.

Only with ahri, riven & soraka though, I don't feel it's necessary with my other champs .-.
I'm almost level 21, so glad I can get tier 3 runes C:

Oh and purangel, we were bored one game and started as solo top, solo bot and 3 at mid. Pushed so hard, we destroyed nexus in 17 minutes.
Shinigami Chop!