Toribash
Original Post
Best Of female vocals.
Yeah, so hardon for female singers, i dont currently know of enough of them to satisfy my lust, i dont care what genre they are as long as they are GOOD, uniqueness is a bonus.
My current favorites are Bjork, Skunk Anansie, whoever the hell does witch mountain and Angela Gossow.
Post your favorites.

Thanks in advance.
Last edited by FinalWish; Aug 22, 2012 at 10:01 PM.
Shakira, for real. She's starting to get worse now though. She used to be really really REALLY good. I still like her.
throw up some better examples for a lazy person?
im not big on that style of music so i dont know where to start with her.
I was going to post an example but I forgot.

IMO, this is her best song. Always used to listen to it when I was younger. (Still do, sometimes)
That was in fact pretty decent, never thought that id hear myself say that. :)

recent acquisition, pretty good.
Hayley Williams(Paramore), Amy Lynn Lee(Evanescence), Alexia & Anissa Rodrigues(Eyes Set to Kill) and finally, Jessica & Lisa Origliasso(The Veronicas).
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people
Hamsters ♥ Eternally proud to be Fyre ♥
@hlmaster pretty decent choices, but im not really keen on that style, they generally remind me of Aviril Lavigne mostly and thats not a good thing.
Sorry
Lacey Sturm - Flyleaf
Sierra Kusterbeck - Versa Emerge
Valerie Anne Poxleitner - Lights
Angela Gossow - Arch Enemy
Katie Melua

Best of

Last edited by Fenris; Aug 22, 2012 at 11:46 PM.
Originally Posted by NormalCitizen View Post
The best.

^ i like you more than anyone right now. Shes clearly having such a good time doing what shes doing and doing it better than everyone else,i don't speak French but i' m going to go find out what shes singing about.
all the 10's/10