Ranking
Nick:mack
Belt:brown
Forum Activity:4
Ingame Activity:9
Past Clans:none
Bad History:none
Why do you want to join?:I wan to join because I've
never been in a clan and this one seems cool.
What can you offer to Solar Domination?:I can offer u some rep in the following greykido, judo, and a bit of parkour
Replays (post as an attachment):
Nick:centella
Belt: brown
Forum Activity: active
Ingame Activity: active every days
Past Clans: (TPR)
Bad History: none
Why do you want to join? : I'm bored of play and play i need to play for something and that is a clan And wars ..........or tc
What can you offer to Solar Domination?:I can offer that i going to be active in wars and replays for a clan vid
Attached Files
CEN.rpl (54.7 KB, 6 views)
CENTELLA.rpl (54.7 KB, 5 views)
The centella rage.rpl (123.6 KB, 5 views)
Originally Posted by Fr0mack0Fr View Post
Nick:mack
Belt:brown
Forum Activity:4
Ingame Activity:9
Past Clans:none
Why do you want to join?:I wan to join because I've
never been in a clan and this one seems cool.
What can you offer to Solar Domination?:I can offer u some rep in the following greykido, judo, and a bit of parkour

this app is okay, it seems a bit mediocre though. 1. you arent the right belt, but you are 1 under so you might be black belt soon. 2. not the most forum activity that is recommended, but, we could work that out. 3. mostly when one of the questions is "why would you like to join the following," its talking about on the forums and as a clan, not ingame. im leaning towards a No, not yes until you fully complete what's needed and say what you can offer (Solar).
-----
Originally Posted by Centella View Post
Nick:centella
Belt: brown
Forum Activity: active
Ingame Activity: active every days
Past Clans: (TPR)
Bad History: none
Why do you want to join? : I'm bored of play and play i need to play for something and that is a clan And wars ..........or tc
What can you offer to Solar Domination?:I can offer that i going to be active in wars and replays for a clan vid

This app is not very good, but i can see what i can scrap from it. 1, 1 under black, but you can get there soon. 2. your activity seems good, but i'd like to see more specifics. 3. clans arent just about clan wars and TC. its also about community, and working as a team and feeling like you are part of a group. 4. offering things (not items) to the clan isnt just replays for a clan video, and being active in wars. once again its about being in the community, and feeling like you are part of a group. offering to the clan means if you are going to offer loyalty, activity on forums and ingame, and most of all, respect. I am voting a No because you are showing little of what is needed to be in a clan. of course, you need more no's to be fully denied, so you might still have a chance.
Last edited by SackinB; Nov 15, 2014 at 01:53 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
halloooo
Nick:Zebten
Belt:Brown
Forum Activity:I go on when i need to use the market, but if I manage to get into a clan will change :P
Ingame Activity:I play pretty frequently, just came back from being tori-dead
Past Clans:[br]
Bad History: Don't think i have any bad history xD
Why do you want to join?: So I can join a great portion of the toribash community with a group of people who I will get to know in time.
What can you offer to Solar Domination?: I should be able to help in wars, possibly training though don't hold me on that. Not entirely sure how i would do in a clan, as this is the first time ive applied for a (organised) clan that i can remember.
Additional information (free form) is optional. Limit to 1 paragraph.
This is just incase, if I do ever stop playing toribash for a day dont be worried, i likely had to do family stuff.
Attached Files
00Headremoval v1.rpl (66.5 KB, 5 views)
wut.rpl (30.2 KB, 5 views)
headkick 2.0.rpl (55.0 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Zebten; Nov 15, 2014 at 02:33 AM. Reason: Edits needed to happen, why else?
Originally Posted by Zebten View Post
Forum Activity:I go on when i need to use the market, but if I manage to get into a clan will change :P
Why do you want to join?: So I can join a great portion of the toribash community with a group of people who I will get to know in time.
What can you offer to Solar Domination?: I can offer cake. Do you like cake?
This is just incase, if I do ever stop playing toribash for a day dont be worried, i likely had to do family stuff.

you seem like a nice person. 1. you are 1 under the belt restriction, but you must be close to black by the way you were playing on the server. 2. I hope by change you mean active posting on the clan forums, but, im sure thats what you meant. 3. actually say what you can offer. not just cake, but i do like myself some cake now and then. 4. its fine if you dont play for 1 day. if you arent on for 1 week and you havent posted, we may start thinking about a kick. I am voting a Yes, because i saw you edited your post and you gave a good offering. also, you are a strong, independent player. who seems fairly active.

just one note: i saw how you were playing in game. that can come in handy during wars, so that can influence how gracefully you get in or how hard you get denied.

(P.S., you need one more yes since there is only 3 people in our clan, and you probably know this but, 2 beats 1.)
Last edited by SackinB; Nov 15, 2014 at 02:37 AM.
Originally Posted by popman8958 View Post
Nick:loleris
Belt:black belt
Forum Activity:sometimes
Ingame Activity:most of the time
Past Clans:Horde, and chaos

Why do you want to join?: i wanna join this clan to get more in to toribash i know a clan can help me get strong know more friends and get more invovled in the toribash community because i can do more with a clan.

What can you offer to Solar Domination?:i can help with recruits, help with trainings, earn tc ,fight in clan wars and most of all... is respecting and helping my clanmates.

Addtion info: one can be is that i am good at mushu and i also have 3 alts.

I really like your app. 1. activity is critical when it comes to clans. a sometimes, might not cut it, but, i think we can work it out and see that its not hard to be active at all. 2. it seems like you can really help with the clan. I dont think there is much more to add. I leaning very close to a Yes, but not until we make that activity from a sometimes to something better.
Originally Posted by buttheads View Post
i wanna join cause my clan got infection so plz let me join

dear god no.
Originally Posted by Zebten View Post
What can you offer to Solar Domination?: I should be able to help in wars, possibly training though don't hold me on that. Not entirely sure how i would do in a clan, as this is the first time ive applied for a (organised) clan that i can remember.

Welcome to the clan
I really like how you reviewed your app and make it better. And btw, I better get some cake. Anyway, I think I'll stick with no to all of the others for now.