Ranking
*Introduction*

Hello KitKate and other Kinky Members I am here applying for your clan because I am very experienced in-game with certain mods such as ABD, Aikido, Mushu, Wushu, and I have started to practice running on 30/03/2015 so don't expect me to be so good

*About Me*

I play professional Junior basketball in the UK and Irish leagues. I earn money from it, but I enjoy using Photoshop in my free time. I'm getting better with it and hope to start selling custom textures in the near future. If you would like to see some of my personal work I can post some screenshots for you.

*Clans I Was In*

(Chaotic) <--- Fighter (2nd Rank), (Pacific Rift) <--- Co-Leader, (Neko) <--- (2nd Rank In the clan), (Sinon) <--- Recruit (1st Rank But I had to leave because my dad was diagnosed with Lung Cancer and later beat the battle)

*Skilled Mods*

ABD, Aikido, Mushu, Wushu, Taekkwondo, Judo, Judofrac, MSDS

*Replays*

You can find my replays on the ESC Tab in-game they are mostly just funny replays not serious

*Joke* (Neko)

*Forum Activity*

My forum activity out of 10 is around 4 but I can be more active on the forums if needed I do however check my private messages every 2-3 hours for any new ones.

*Skype name*

live:dominicwaite OR dom waite (My pic is a photoshopped power button)

*What I have to offer*

Well, I can bring better players to the clan as I will be a great image for the clan for others, I can also bring a certain level of Skill to Kink and I am ready for ANY challenges you have to throw at me, I can also make Kink just that little bit more well known and just that little bit richer since im getting around 2Million TC in 2 months or so, so expect some TC going into the Kinky Bank if I get in, but I know you guys aren't gold diggers so that wont do anything

*Replays*

None recorded go to the replays section of the ESC Tab In-Game!

__________________________________________________ ___________________

Happy Reading Bitches!
Toribash? completed it mate

BOOOYYYY this my kinky sign up
Level of Kinkyness (1-10):6
Nick Name:None.
Belt:brown.
Forum Activity:Chatting.
Ingame Activity:Ninjutsu,Wushu,lenshu,judo and akido
Past Clans:Fairy
Bad History:None
Why do you want to join?:So i can be the kinkiest there ever WAASSSS
What can you offer to Solar Domination?:umm my kinky toys of death(they are solar powered)

-----
I know how to run fluidly and i know alot of higher ranking none clan members so i could potentially bring a shit load of high ranking members and players to the caln i am good with people and good in Mushu,Wushu,Ninjutsu,Lenshu and judo my plan for the clan is to beat nitro and all other clans then take over the solar galaxy may the kinkyness be with us.
Last edited by judokid12; Apr 9, 2015 at 02:04 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump