Toribash
I plan to set up some clan battles in the next week when we get about 5-6 of us online at once, we'll find some other clan server and invade and challenge. I'd like to get some non profit clan battles down before we do some TC ones.
(Hive people only, haha!)
Originally Posted by LadyDEATH View Post
I plan to set up some clan battles in the next week when we get about 5-6 of us online at once, we'll find some other clan server and invade and challenge. I'd like to get some non profit clan battles down before we do some TC ones.

I second that.. I also suggest if this suggestion pulls through that we post our GMT. This will help the BEST possible time for us to play together..
I'm usually on every 6 hours lol. Like now I"m goin to work for 6 hours, then i'll be on for like 2 hours, then be back in another 6 hours then go to sleep lol
Im on when i can sneak on this week ahha next week ill be on more regular times around 5-10 pm between those hours depending on the day so ya I wanna duel i think i might decide to make lenshu my mod so im going to practice it. so if theres going to be a battle lemme know ahead of time ill do my homework early
[Hive]Trading and Selling outpost?
Sigma
<apple> Fine, I love you in the gayest of ways.
Hrm I don't mind, maybe not sticky it though, we tried having a selling and trading outpost once but didn't get used loll.