ES Recruitment Drive
Lol so can i join?
"People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public."—Bryan White
lol the other members seem quite busy due to school right mow, so I'll send out a mass pm so they'll move their asses.

if you get another yes, you're in man! So bribe them well
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
you probs have loads of maple syrup since you make it I'm sure it wouldent be hard to bribe some people xD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Its a yes, but you gotta send me some maple syrup.
Clan League 2013 & 2019 Champion
Praise BONDarenko
lmao xD if you pm me your adress's ill send some but your going to have to wait a week till our next batch is done ;) packaging and filtering takes a night kek
Last edited by Mikes; Feb 29, 2016 at 04:28 PM.
you're in btw haha

just need to update everything on the front page. I'm on my phone so I'll just do it once I get home.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
thankya xD
I'll be expecting that syrup in the mail soon Mike >: D jk jk jk. Does you have your own brand? Or is it like the NoName maple syrup. If it's a brand tell meh where I can find some ; D
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
lmao its only local syrup, in bancroft, its just Brophy & Bartlett's Maple syrup. Bartlett also sells some wicked ass moonshine, im no hill billy but weve had our fair share of there stuff. They are our neighbors and helped us start the whole process.
Last edited by Mikes; Mar 1, 2016 at 06:15 PM.