Toribash
Alright so if everything goes to plan, I should be uploading a hearthstone video today. Already recorded, rendering atm. I will edit this post when it's uploaded.

I really appreciate any and all support. If this video does well, I may continue uploading on a regular basis with Hearthstone, CS:GO, and any other random games I might decide to play along the way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unWV-EoFN5s
Last edited by Clay; Aug 31, 2015 at 11:45 PM.
idk if anyone even uses this board anymore, but I started a new League of Legends series called "Road to GOLD" where I try to go from the bottom of Silver to Gold in 1 season using only Kayn.

Here is installment one of this venture:

Hey Clay so far I like it, but my only problem is that it's too long. Why don't you try to make RedMercy's types of Road to Master. Play 3 games, show the highlights of them and put some music but make the volume low so it doesn't overshadow your voice. A humans attention span is low so not that many people will watch your video in it's entirety since it's 53 minutes long.

Overall I like the video, the quality of the video is great and your microphone sounds crispy clean. I'd just like it to be a bit shorter.
Thanks for the suggestion!

the point for me though is to show full raw gameplay, as I'm not a high tier player, showing highlights of silver games isn't really that appealing to most people.

The idea is to show my progression through each video, and have people give me tips and cnc in the comments.
Makes a lot of sense, I just can't watch videos that are longer than 20 minutes since my attention span is so bloody small.
I've had a lot of people ask for a variation of what you suggested, so I might try something like that down the line. Thanks!

Here's episode 2 ladies and gents:

Personally, I loveee the full gameplays. Although I see how people who don't play LoL don't like it.
Either way yo make some entertaining vids.
Keep pumping these out man, and I will keep eating them up.
Kepp it cool <3 can't wait for the next vid!!
Also, I would love to see more Hearthstone if you are still into that game.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Be Cool. Have Style.
Thanks for the feedback man! At the moment I don't really play hearthstone, but I kinda go through on/off stretches with that game so who knows in the future.

So Episode 3 is out, and I'm not gonna keep linking every video here. They're being released at 12:00 noon (-6 GMT) every day, so if you wanna check them out that's when to look for them!