Ranking
Original Post
Win ratio
Who has the highest? How much is the rate (like 0.1 per win)? And is my current win rate gud?
"Death Before Dishonor"
No one knows what is the highest one, as there is no way to globally check it.

Win rate is calculated by contrast between your wins and losses, so how much you get per win is very dependant on your current games lost and won.
There really is no highest win ratio, as an alt can be made and they can play 2 games, win them both and boom theres a 100% winrate. However if you mean a legit winratio like Smaguris said, no one knows the highest legit achieved winratio.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
actually, there is a way to check winratio, althought its unreliable.

this is a top 25 list, taken from: http://novaember.com:5001/ (yes, fishy url but i gurantee its save)

with unreliable its meant that if you buy QI for example they all count as wins (from my knowledge)(thanx tabby) also back in the day when they introduced the user cards all games prior were counted as wins.
ontop, winratio doesnt really matters
Last edited by Unicorn; Nov 12, 2017 at 12:24 AM.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by Unicorn View Post
with unreliable its meant that if you buy QI for example they all count as wins (from my knowledge)

Incorrect, half is win and half is lost, check my ingame earnings and my W/L ratio.
if you buy qi it doesn't effect your win ratio at all lol

because you get QI if you win or lose

QI is just a thing for experience

and belts

and colors

and shit
Last edited by Veoo; Nov 12, 2017 at 02:07 AM. Reason: im fucking retarded omg
Originally Posted by Veoo View Post
if you buy qi it doesn't effect your win ratio at all lol

because you get QI if you win or lose

QI is just a thing for experience

and belts

and colors

and shit

I tested it. Look at loli's win ratio.

Had a look actually, the Win ratio was 50% now it's in the 70s, you might be right.
I'm not so sure now.
Last edited by tabby; Nov 12, 2017 at 04:25 AM.
Originally Posted by Arunesh31 View Post
Who has the highest? How much is the rate (like 0.1 per win)? And is my current win rate gud?

There isn’t really something like „+0.1 to your win rate per win“ your win ratio is basically the amount of games you have won out of the games you have played so for example if you played 200 games and won 100 your win ratio will be exactly 50% but if you only won 80 your win ratio would be 40%
Signature
Originally Posted by Swosh View Post
There isn’t really something like „+0.1 to your win rate per win“ your win ratio is basically the amount of games you have won out of the games you have played so for example if you played 200 games and won 100 your win ratio will be exactly 50% but if you only won 80 your win ratio would be 40%

Unfortunately, Swosh is correct.

Win Ratio = (Games Won / Games Played)