Ranking
On ghost hunters they captured the clearest EVP i think anyones ever had.
it was in some castle or something and they were in the princesses bedroom( this is like in england i think) and he asks princess are you here and when they review over that part they get 3 or 4 of the clearest responses. so yea i believe in ghosts.
Masterj05h Shop So cheap id have to be stupid to sell it like this... wait a seco-
Want to join Vampire?
I dont think ghosts actually exist as paranormal things, i believe in them like spirits, spirits that want to leave a message, and calling for people attention.

Nothing like "RUN A GHOST GONNA CATCH ME!" i believe in them as peaceful beings just is that humans are not accustomed to see this weirds thing happening without seeing someone doing it, maybe they aren't invisible, it's just that the human eye cant see them
Last edited by Gugu; Sep 28, 2009 at 12:27 AM.
I'd want proof before believing something like this, and I don't mean something like a chair falling over or fuzz on a recording. If ghosts aren't real, or if they are and all they can do is make little dots pop up on my photos, it's not going to matter to me. Either way they don't really affect me, so it's hard to have any opinion other than "wut?"
[Inq]
Need help with anything? Have a question? PM me! I'll try my best to help you.
<------PROOF!!!
xD Jk

Please don't make off-topic posts like this.... ~AlexOwnz
Last edited by AlexOwnz; Sep 28, 2009 at 11:44 PM.
I will devastate your pooder.
Originally Posted by xGHOSTx View Post
<------PROOF!!!
xD Jk

get out.

I do believe in ghosts, though Ive never seen one.
I wasn't scared at ghosts at first then i started reading a book called True Philippine Ghost Stories (and yes im filipino)

I started reading it in my school library then after reading a lot.. I got scared of ghosts a lot

So yeah, sometimes im afraid of the dark because i believe in ghosts
oi m8 i rekt ur mum last nite
Originally Posted by Guv_na View Post
I think ghosts are simply a man-made idea to help make the concept of death more bearable. I've read about a scientist claiming he has proof of an afterlife. About five "mediums" questioned two "subjects." When the mediums told the scientists what the ghosts told them about the subjects, everyone's information was almost identical. I don't buy this story though. Also, I suck at explaining it, there's more to it than what I've said.

I rather think there are persons who can 'read your mind'. Their brain detect electrical patterns in the brain of others and get some kind of intuition. There's no proof of it but I think something as complex as our brain can detect/read electrical patterns of people who are close and concentrated. Probably even thinking about that special thing the only the ghost would say.
Not perfectly but at least get some idea of what a people is thinking.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
I believe in ghost and I keep reading Filipino Creature books.<-----Filipino
Its a habit to watch horror movies, but in the end you regret watching it.

But dont babies see them clearly?
Originally Posted by SmileyJones View Post
If ghosts aren't real, or if they are and all they can do is make little dots pop up on my photos, it's not going to matter to me. Either way they don't really affect me, so it's hard to have any opinion other than "wut?"

You sure it doesn't matter to you? Such a thing could prove an afterlife.

Originally Posted by Witedevil View Post
But dont babies see them clearly?

How did this idea come into fruition?
>>The Official Guv'na Fan Club<<
o7[OLDA] pride, world wide o7

He who was the butt of the joke reserves no right to say "that wasn't funny."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]