ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Hitzoor's movie shop
PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE THREAD BEFORE POSTING
Welcome to Hitzoor's movie shop!
I will render your animation.pov files and make short movie clips out of them! Just like this!
NOTE: This is just an example. YOUR movie can be up to 25 times longer in a resolution large enough to cover your desktop.

You choose what .inc file I should use(If you don't know what an INC file is, please click on the link in the end of this post).

You choose the resolution.
To create an Animation.pov file press CTRL+F7 in-game to start recording.
Stop recording by pressing CTRL+F7 again.

This is the Ultimate way to create good looking youtube videos or animated signature pictures.

Maximum resolution is 1280x1024.
Maximum amount of frames per .pov file is 500 frames
I will make them into .GIF files or .AVI files. Your choice

If you don't understand what I am talking about:http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=714

I will create up to five movies per RegKey. I will also (at request) merge them together into one single clip! I will/can only merge together AVI files. Still, there is more! I will also add MUSIC to your merged clip (also this at request) you choose what song you want and I will add it to the clip. All this for one RegKey!

Send me a pm if you are interested .

Thank you for taking your time reading this.
Last edited by Hitzoor; Aug 31, 2007 at 09:22 AM.
We cant upload .povs. only bmp doc gif jpe jpeg jpg lua pdf png psd rar rpl tbm txt and zip.
signature. your into this paste and copy backwards, this read to enough dumb were you if
No one's giving you a reg key for a short animation they could render themselves.
凸[◣_◢]凸 PRAISE LID 凸[◣_◢]凸 FUCK THA HATERS 凸[◣_◢]凸 PUT THIS IN YO SIG IF U DOWN 凸[◣_◢]凸
Lol. Phail?
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Ok, then you guys could render me three 500 frame movies in milk.inc and make them into avi's and then merge them together and add a little music to it for me. You see, that would take days to render. It would take days to edit, convert and merge. And the proper tools is also needed. Most of them will cost you more then the Toribash RegKey itself.

Please read the post again. It is not only about rendering. It's about merging, editing, converting and other things that some users may find hard.
Last edited by Hitzoor; Aug 31, 2007 at 08:07 AM.