Ranking
Original Post
Free custom move creator
The title says it all, really. Tell me the distance, what you want the move to do,what you want it to be like, etc, and I'll post it on the thread. The first 5 are free to see if this can get off the ground, and after that, the price will fit the move.
Everything's free, because I need something to do with my spare time.

I AM THE WALRUS

I AM THE EGGMAN
Re: Custom move creator
i think im capable of doing my own custom moves.
I strongly advise you NOT to click Here.
I hate it when this happens

Toribashians wont buy moves from you caus' they need to keep playing to invent cool moves.If you buy moves then its just silly.Caus' then you'll be too lazy to do your own moves and + the guy who is selling moves is gonna be rich!OMFG!We dont want that to happen do we?

I'd like a head kickoff move please!

I'd like a head kickoff move please!I'd like a head kickoff move please!I'd like a head kickoff move please!I'd like a head kickoff move please!I'd like a head kickoff move please!I'd like a head kickoff move please!I'd like a head kickoff move please!I'd like a head kickoff move please!I'd like a head kickoff move please!I'd like a head kickoff move please!I'd like a head kickoff move please!I'd like a head kickoff move please!I'd like a head kickoff move please!I'd like a head kickoff move please!I'd like a head kickoff move please!I'd like a head kickoff move please!I'd like a head kickoff move please!I'd like a head kickoff move please!I'd like a head kickoff move please!I'd like a head kickoff move please!I'd like a head kickoff move please!I'd like a head kickoff move please!I'd like a head kickoff move please!I'd like a head kickoff move please!I'd like a head kickoff move please!I'd like a head kickoff move please!I'd like a head kickoff move please!I'd like a head kickoff move please!I'd like a head kickoff move please!I'd like a head kickoff move please!I'd like a head kickoff move please!I'd like a head kickoff move please!I'd like a head kickoff move please!I'd like a head kickoff move please! nonononononon!thats what i friggin hate!Toribashians buying moves are just noobs or lazy mother fu***rs
I'm doing this for the challenge, for the most part. If no one wants any part of this, that's fine with me- I'm not holding a gun to their heads. They don't have to post here.

When I bring about the total downfall of creativity in toribash (Bwahahahaha!), I'll let everyone know that it was my fault and you were right all along. Until then, we'll see.

On a completely unrelated note, everything is now free until the end of time or whenever I feel like charging, whichever comes first!

I AM THE WALRUS

I AM THE EGGMAN
Re: Free custom move creator
ok il give you a try.... make me a 100 distance dismemberment... make alot of parts fall off please
I strongly advise you NOT to click Here.
Sam, yours is the arm/head kickoff. Gori, yours is the autosave.
If you haven't noticed, my moves aren't viable in mp- I'm also making them public.
I just can't bear to see my proud achievements hidden away from public view

Edit: Actually, I'm not sure if this is where this topic should go, but I don't know anywhere else to put it.
Attached Files
arm and head kickoff.rpl (44.3 KB, 50 views)
I AM THE WALRUS

I AM THE EGGMAN
i would like to have a pressure point move done at 100cm with dismemberment 1 threshhold 100 please
*Lurking about*
I'm... not exactly sure what you mean by pressure point. Could you be more specific?
I AM THE WALRUS

I AM THE EGGMAN
a pressure point is where you hit a sertain spot on uke or tori then they exlploud but you have to find the points your self
*Lurking about*