Ranking
Original Post
Toribash T-Shirt Design Competition!
Do you think you are a true artist? Do you think you can serve the Toribash Community with your great experience in Graphic Designing? Well here is your chance!

Hampa and myself came up with a great idea to revive T-Shirts for Toribash! But in order to have good shirts, we need creative and talented designers to submit their artwork that can be Toribash related.

[8: 35:48 PM] hampa: I don't think it needs to be 100% toribash
[8: 35:54 PM] Shah: Yeh
[8: 36:00 PM] hampa: just enough tb so that someone who sees the t-shirt get it.

So come up with your own idea for a chance to win epic prizes such as the just released Joints Textures!

This will be up until we get enough enteries, out of the enteries we will pick 10 or more!

Good luck!
Last edited by Devil; Sep 29, 2012 at 09:07 AM.
Can't wait to see what i come up with! i was hoping toribash would get T-shirts. good luck to all others who submit their entries.
Make more more more, I want a huge selection to pick out from like the TB logo in the center of the shirt, and up top in badaboom letters saying "TORIBASH" and down at the bottom "VIOLENCE PERFECTED"
Simple Black T-Shirt Concept Idea
Feel free to add, take off, whatevers.

My concept idea: simple layout, straight to the point (which is Toribash). And gives the question for those unaware of Toribash, to go look it up.

+Simple=less graphics=cheap mass production w/different color t-shirts, collar shirts, etc.

Originally Posted by N8T View Post
Feel free to add, take off, whatevers.

My concept idea: simple layout, straight to the point (which is Toribash). And gives the question for those unaware of Toribash, to go look it up.

+Simple=less graphics=cheap mass production w/different color t-shirts, collar shirts, etc.

I would order this, like even if it is simple this would be a good hang out shirt.
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
I loved Hanz0s old tori torso tshirt, i would wear that to a bar

will see if i can come up with something
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
I can design something and print it onto a t-shirt sometime this holiday :-) my holiday starts in Friday :-)
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
I might give it a shot.

By the way, can we do it on a T-shirt and send a .psd file or do we need to print it down and send it by mail?
M I N I V A N
me likey the sound of this... i have a few great idea's
[TPO][OSG][ARA][Zero]
"and I have tons of friends" Deakster/Dickmaniac/Deak