Toribash
Original Post
Dead Island
Dead Island
This game is coming out for PC, Xbox 360 and PS3, I don't know when but I'm sure it's soon. It's a horror game, obviously, hence the title, apparently about a plague of zombies on an island resort. Here's the cinematic trailer, it looks pretty amazing apart from the little girl being flung out of a window, I think that was overkill, but one of the developers explained it was just to show that everyone is affected by the plague.

Note: If you are easily upset or anything like that, don't watch this video.

And here is the interview from one of the developers, he basically explains what weapons there are, key aspects of the gameplay, etc.

I'm sure there's alot more videos about this but most of them are stupid videos like this one here.

So are you guys pumped for this game? I know I am, I love zombie games. EDIT: The youtube links don't seem to be working so I'll put the direct ones here.

Fixed the videos for you, so I just removed these links.
-usimm

Last edited by Fivah; Apr 2, 2011 at 08:38 PM. Reason: fixing youtube links

How do you stop a baby from crawling around?

I personally may just buy this game because of the apparent lack of morals the game creators had
Last edited by 4zb41; Apr 2, 2011 at 11:08 AM.
Originally Posted by 4zb41 View Post

Seen that, pretty cool. But the audio is out of sync.

How do you stop a baby from crawling around?

Trailer looks fucking sad.
but i hope it's a good old zombie game like L4D
Fr_Death - Metal Gods
Left 4 Dead 2 FTW!
I will surely buy it as soon it comes out,and I'm pretty sure it'll be on Steam =)
I play games and lift weights.
Originally Posted by T0ribush View Post
That's one of the cooler cinematic trailers I've seen.

yes, I agree. People will buy it just coz of that, I know I will. Hope they don't disappoint me.
wishful eyes deceive me