Toribash
Re: Next update
Originally Posted by Plasm
Hampa when is the next update?

Yea I would love to know too. Other wise This bloodymess will happen to your kitty! :@ I'm just kidding but i would like to know when.
Hi
it is done when hampa finishes it. just wait. i hate it when people ask about this stuff.
*Lurking about*
Originally Posted by chumpy
it is done when hampa finishes it. just wait. i hate it when people ask about this stuff.

if u hate it then ahem are you gay? lol j/k
Originally Posted by LJ

Even if the 1pt text was read, this is not INSULT TOPIC.

Toribash is a big game that is played by a large amount of people. It takes time to produce good updates instead of things like, "One new weapon unlocked for lv. 2-5" or "Level Cap+1". Don't bother him. The less time he has to read these annoying posts of "when's the new update?", the more time he has to work on it. And don't forget Hampa has a life, unlike many people. lol

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
Originally Posted by LJ

Do something stupid like that and you will find yourself on the ass end of an ass-banning.

Anyway, it will be here soon enough, the game is fun enough to play while we wait, no?

[T]
#hi