Toribash
Original Post
Mastodon
Originally Posted by Wikipedia
Mastodon is a Grammy Award-nominated heavy metal band from Atlanta, Georgia, formed in 1999. It is one of the most notable bands in the New Wave of American Heavy Metal. They formed in 1999 in Atlanta, Georgia by Brann Dailor, Bill Kelliher, Troy Sanders, Brent Hinds and original vocalist Eric Saner. They have released four full-length albums and have toured worldwide, achieving increased album sales and an ever expanding fan base with each new release.

Picked up their album Crack the Skye recently, fucking love it.

For a crappy simple description they're metal with cleaner vocals, though their older stuff is screamier, but not unintelligible BREEE BREE GRUUUUGH BREEE stuff for the most part if at all.

Oh and they have fucking awesome album art.

And videos:

Blood and Thunder: (off Leviathan, so this is their heavier stuff.)

Sleeping Giant: (off Blood Mountain, and on the arcade version of Guitar Hero III. :D)

Oblivion: (off Crack the Skye. Epic album, go buy it.)

Cut You Up With a Linoleum Knife: (from Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie Film For Theaters last.fm tells me.)
Last edited by DaMehMan; Jun 21, 2009 at 08:48 AM.
Why hasnt anyone posted here yet >:|
Mastodon is so awesome! I actually got into them after hearing colony of birchmen on rock band >_> But ya, they are great and their drummer kicks so much ass

Also I didnt know they were the ones who did that song off the ATHF movie. That's epic.
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
Ye, Mastodon is kewl... I admit, I only have >5 of their songs though... =/
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
Originally Posted by Mosier View Post
Why hasnt anyone posted here yet >:|
Mastodon is so awesome! I actually got into them after hearing colony of birchmen on rock band >_> But ya, they are great and their drummer kicks so much ass :D

Also I didnt know they were the ones who did that song off the ATHF movie. That's epic.

That he does.

Also it was backwards for me, I heard the song and thought this is awesome.
Then I wondered what album it was off of, and saw it was off ATHFCMFFT and that made it even more awesome. :D
Originally Posted by DaMehMan View Post
Cut You Up With a Linoleum Knife: (from Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie Film For Theaters last.fm tells me.)

ahahha

100% Epic. I usually don't go for metal, but..just win.
Wow! That drummer is indeed a great one :O
I'm not so much for this kind of music but I gotta I'm impressed by their drummer.
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
I had a chance to go see them live few years back on a summer festival but I watched Children of Bodom. One of the biggest mistakes in my life.
Great band.
Originally Posted by hoho123 View Post

I Want To ManBreakfast Massage Me When He Massage I Will Pay