Toribash
Thread could also do with a lot of neatening and clarification.

For example, you show a selection of headshops, but you don't make a point of stating that the headshops you link to are only a selection. Newer members may well flock to those ones simply because they think they're the only ones that exist.

Also, needs embedded links.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
Originally Posted by 3vi1 View Post
Thread could also do with a lot of neatening and clarification.

For example, you show a selection of headshops, but you don't make a point of stating that the headshops you link to are only a selection. Newer members may well flock to those ones simply because they think they're the only ones that exist.

Also, needs embedded links.

no cause there is a link the the market and links to a few selected shops

and also thanks for the tidy up
OOOOHHHHH I MAKE U WANNA SCREAMMMMMM, I MAKE YOU WANT TO RUN FROM ME BABY BUT ITS TO LATE YOU WASTED ALL YOUR TIIMMMMEEEEEEE

Thanks! This is great. I find it very helpful.
Beware the alien... Kill the mutant... Burn the heretic... Purge the unclean. | the Inquisition [Inq]
whoa cool 2 links to my stuff :O
that will help me finaly get more popular in here =)
thx dude ;P
Artist: Nightmare | Previous Owners: --- | Resolution: 512 | Modifications: On Request, No fee if simple

overpriced
Very useful indeed. Also, my mod gets a mention; I'm honored ^^
I'm back, I think... :)
Mod Pack
If anyone else who does good or exceptionally cheap work wants to have theres added pm me with links to the thread and a link to some examples of your work, if i feel they will help i will add them.
OOOOHHHHH I MAKE U WANNA SCREAMMMMMM, I MAKE YOU WANT TO RUN FROM ME BABY BUT ITS TO LATE YOU WASTED ALL YOUR TIIMMMMEEEEEEE

i can translate it in italian if u want

EDIT: here the translation in italian language....can u put the link cuz i have a problem and is whrite only the text...i hope i can be helpfull...cya!

Toribash 101... La Lista dei Link
Forum: forum.toribash.com

Regole (Dovete Assolutamente Leggerle):

Effettuare il LOG IN nel gioco: Options--> Login-->Nome sul Forum & Password
Accendere l'effetto grafico con le ombreggiature: Options--> Set Up--> Shaders: 1

Inventory - Vuoi comprare dei colori per il sangue o altre personalizzazioni? Qui c'è quello che cercate!

Textures - sì, qui è dove potete caricare delle imagini per personalizzare il vostro tori e sembrare pazzi come Jepoy...

Offerte del mese -Typhon + Hydra + Texture Trails

Hai bisogno di aiuto per combattere?
Qui ci sono dei bei tutorial per apprendere le basi del gioco.
(o guarda questo thread)

Events - Cosa succederà questa settimana? (verrà aggiornato settimanalmente)
1. Nabi Summer Fight Training (Nabi-allenamento al combattimento estivo)
2. World Tag Team Tourney (Torneo mondiale di combattimento in coppia)
3. Massive Monkee Breaking Competition (Competizione di break-dance "Massive Monkee")

Art and Textures - Vuoi comprare una testa? Modifica il tuo tori come questi!
1. Hanz0' s Textures Shop
2. OFPHAILURE & BANANBU5'S HEAD SHOP
3. volt's Hight Quality Head Animations V2
4. NIGHTMAREs HEAD / Textures Shop^^

ToriClans - normalmente sei invitato a far parte di un clan. I clan sono una grande parte della nostra comunità. Il Clan NEWB è stato settato come scuola di combattimento e ha ancora un buon sistema deciso ad andare avanti

Comunque se tu volessi far parte di un clan non ancora officiale, potresti guardare qui.

Tutorials - Qui ci sono dei tutorial per imparare TUTTO! Vuoi imparare come creare della textures? Come creare o modificare video?

Toribash Customization / Mods - Palla-canestro? Calcio? Tiro di asce da indiano? *Da giocatori intermedi in su*
1. Lua scripts board (Tutte le script Lua)
2. Mod Team board (Tutte le Mod di gioco)
3. Third Party Programs board (I programmi dedicati al "Third Party")
4. Nightmare's Custom Toribash Client (Client per toripash personalizzato da Nightmare's)

Boosters / Toricredits - Compra i tuoi toricredits ora!
1. Booster (Per ogni vincita incrementa il tue credito di 50,100,200 0 1000 tc anzi che 5)
2. Toricredits (Compra qui i "soldi" virtuali del gioco)

E infine....Qui c'è il perchè tu dovresti giocare a Toribash... nient'altro
1. ChezDa... 'nuff said...
2. Toribash sports mods
3. Toribash 3.3, tomahawk throwing and ginger mods

Per molto altro guardate nel forum e nella community, controllate ora.

Se Qualcos' altro che non è presente nella lista potrebbe aiutavi pervavore mandate un PM a Nabi-Tiger o a Gman80

Nabi-Tiger
Scritto col supporto di Gman80
Formattato da 3vi1
Traduzione in lingua italiana da toricash
Last edited by toricash; Aug 14, 2008 at 09:08 AM.
Thank you very much for that translation 1k tc sent to u for your work

I can translate to Russian, although it may not be as accurate but it will prove helpful.

[RAWR]
========ROYALRAINBOW========