Ranking
Original Post
Farming.
Lately i have been noticing many low belts have servers. now they somehow get a mod but they dont make a dojo or dont set the engage distence. so now farming is at its highest. eather include the perfect rules when you put in the mod name. or just deal with TONS of farming.
The Greatest Noob Who Ever Lived.
Actually, farming should be at their lowest because you cannot get TC if it is a certain number of frames. And where is the proof?

[RAWR]
========ROYALRAINBOW========
@cindermomo ..what? you get no credits when you hit someone in 30 frames or smoething like this on ground?? but what is when it's not farming? when its sambo or sumo ...and the opponent falled because you kicked him hard to ground in 30 frames or lower??
Its not the turnframes, its the engage distense and the mods there using.
The Greatest Noob Who Ever Lived.
i think hes saying that what if u werent farming and you actually won before 30 frames..
PLEASE CLICK THE LINK BELOW!!! Thanks =]
http://yoyosuper.on.toribash.com/
Originally Posted by yoyosuper View Post
i think hes saying that what if u werent farming and you actually won before 30 frames..

Oh well. I guess you don't get anything in that case.
>>The Official Guv'na Fan Club<<
o7[OLDA] pride, world wide o7

He who was the butt of the joke reserves no right to say "that wasn't funny."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

many low belts have servers
because you can get servers for free now

just click multiplayer and press c then name your server
and like ppl can put the belt qi limit very high so you can
farm as long as you want with no ppl interrupting your farmness
._.
Last edited by mrninja; Aug 11, 2008 at 07:24 PM.
MrNinja: ToriAgents can "interupt farmness" as much as they want. Of course, there being a fluctuant serverlist makes our job a little bit harder, but all in all, attempting to farm is still a stupid and quite hazardous idea.